PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT CRUISER PARTS(shelves, cargo net, Blow Off Valve and 6 disc radio. Possibly more)

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2016, 02:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default PT CRUISER PARTS(shelves, cargo net, Blow Off Valve and 6 disc radio. Possibly more)

I have a few more parts. I will list what I have. Some will not have a listed price as I'm not sure what to ask for them so ones with out a price listed will be for best offer. Depending on the price offered I will let you know if it will include shipping or if a potential buyer could help cover some of the shipping cost.

1.) I have 2 1st gen black rear cargo shelves. Both are in great condition, they just need to be vacuumed off which I can do before shipping them out if need be. No set price so make a offer.

2.) I have a black rear cargo net. It is currently hooked into the hatch of my 03. I don't know if it will fit the 2nd gens or not. It is also in good condition. No rips, all hooks are there. I believe there are multiple ways the net can be hooked in. No set price so make a offer.

3.) I have a Forge Motorsports Blow Off Valve. It mounts in the stock location of the oem one. It fits Pt Cruiser GT's, SRT-4's and also fits the Hyundai Genesis and Veloster. It is like the Turbo XS Hybrid Blow Off Valve. The top is billet aluminum and the bottom part that mounts to the turbo is black. It will come with 5 different PSI springs and shims. Asking price is $65 obo shipped. The Forge Blow Off Valves are $175 new and the Turbo XS model is $140 new.

4.) I have a strut tower brace/bar. I do not know much about it as it was installed on the car when I bought it. The only thing I have done was to take it off and plastidip it orange and placed back on. I do not know the brand or anything. I do know that these can fit both the non turbo and turbo model. As its currently installed on my turbo. To install on a turbo model you just need to remove or relocate the boost solenoids bracket/mount. I'd be asking around $65 shipped obo but please remember when making your offer that it is a long item and will most likely require a box to be made for it as I've looked before when the thought of selling it had crossed my mind and couldn't locate a box that size for it to ship in. STRUT BAR HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU HANDY_CRUISER

5.) I have a OEM 6 disc CD changer that was installed in my 03 when purchased. I used it for roughly 5.5 months before purchasing a aftermarket cd player that had RCA outputs on it. All 6 disc trays work and reads CD's perfectly. The CD Player/Radio is in perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. Asking $40 shipped OBO.

That is it for my list of items at the moment. The list may be updated if I happen to locate more Pt Cruiser parts around my house and garage. I can email pictures of the items to members who are interested in them. All the items listed are priced as best offer so if you feel a price is to high or if it is a item that does not have a price listed, don't be afraid to make a offer even if it may be a low offer. You never know. I may accept it depending on the item. Thanks
wwpptc and DREAMPT like this.

Last edited by hbptchick03; 19 Jan 2016 at 10:18 pm.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 03:14 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: PT CRUISER PARTS(shelves, cargo net, Blow Off Valve and 6 disc radio. Possibly mo

PM sent on strut bar for $65.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 03:48 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: PT CRUISER PARTS(shelves, cargo net, Blow Off Valve and 6 disc radio. Possibly mo

payment pending on the strut brace/bar
Old 19 Jan 2016, 04:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Payment has been sent for strut bar.
Old 20 Jan 2016, 12:56 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Handy, I hate you for beating me to it!!!

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.
Old 20 Jan 2016, 06:27 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Yep.

The strut bar was the missing piece I need for my future PT plans. And someone should grab that BOV as well. This stuff is getting hard to come by. The days of just getting online and buying a bunch of bolt-on mods for your PT Cruiser are just about over.
Old 20 Jan 2016, 11:13 am
Cool Cruiser

PM sent on the CD changer.
Old 21 Jan 2016, 11:44 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

The 19 january you send a me a mp :
"I have a unknown brand strut bar. It is used and does have some rust spots but is functional and is only cosmetic. It can be sanded and repainted, currently I have it plasti dipped orange to match the color of my car. Well its a bright orange so doesn't really match technically lol. I can also use a can of black plastidip and give it a spray for you before shipping if you'd be interested in the bar. It came off of a non turbo pt cruiser but all of them can be used on non turbo's and the turbo model. On the turbo model you just have to move the boost solenoid bracket and mounts perfectly. Let me know. Id be asking around $75 obo for it plus some of the shipping cost, I usually ask a buyer to cover atleast half of the shipping cost. Ive already looked it up before on the average shipping cost and it is around $30 so if you would be interested. The total would be $85 and I would cover the rest of the shipping. Let me know. Thanks."
I accept the 85 dollars offer the 19 , the you ask me 10 dollars more for send it to France
And the 20 you sell it for 65 dollars
It s not a nice way to sell parts
CHRYSLER VOYAGER 3.8 AWD 1997
CHRYSLER VOYAGER 2.5 CRD 2003

Last edited by Pippov; 22 Jan 2016 at 12:29 am.
Old 21 Jan 2016, 11:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippov View Post
"I have a unknown brand strut bar. It is used and does have some rust spots but is functional and is only cosmetic. It can be sanded and repainted, currently I have it plasti dipped orange to match the color of my car. Well its a bright orange so doesn't really match technically lol. I can also use a can of black plastidip and give it a spray for you before shipping if you'd be interested in the bar. It came off of a non turbo pt cruiser but all of them can be used on non turbo's and the turbo model. On the turbo model you just have to move the boost solenoid bracket and mounts perfectly. Let me know. Id be asking around $75 obo for it plus some of the shipping cost, I usually ask a buyer to cover atleast half of the shipping cost. Ive already looked it up before on the average shipping cost and it is around $30 so if you would be interested. The total would be $85 and I would cover the rest of the shipping. Let me know. Thanks."
I accept your offer the 19
hey dude. I offered you the strut bar first before I ever made this thread. Yes I made thus thread the sane day. But if you were smart and looked at the time I pm'd you first and the time this thread was made, instead if trying to cause problems. You'd see that you were pm'd at least a half hour to a hour before i made this for sale thread. So go try to cause problems some where else. You live in France. Calculate that in. I dint have time for people trying to cause problems or posting non sense. Look at the tines before you try to say I'm not a nice a seller. Have you bought from me? noo. so how can you know if I'm a nice seller or not? Exactly. Go flame someone else
Old 22 Jan 2016, 12:05 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippov View Post
I accept your offer the 19

And you didn't accept my offer because I told you since you live in France the shipping would be more and you said 85 was your max. So no you didn't accept it. You saying you accepted my offer makes it sound like I tried to sell the same item to 2 different people. I'd appreciate it if you'd fix your post. Yes at first you said you'd pay 85. Then I got the complete destination and it was going to be more so you said no. So I lowered the price and posted it on this thread. There is nothing wrong with lowering a price to get an item to move. I dont know why some people feel the need to start problems over nothing. Dont be sour that you didn't want to pay the shipping. Also. When someone pm's you. Its private messaging. Not private messaging then copy and paste to public. If you have a problem with something I did. Pm me. Dont try to go make me look bad when I haven't done nothing wrong. Now I am going to bed. I'm sorry your unhappy that I had lowered the price when I made this thread. I just wanted my items to sell quicker. its the way of business. You lower the price to make items move faster. Goodnight