Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Eibach ProKit Lowering Springs***SOLD***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2004, 12:36 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Eibach ProKit Lowering Springs***SOLD***

I have the Eibach ProKit for sale, model number 2860.140. According to Eibach, it fits both both the standard PT and the GT. It was used for one year and is in very good condition including the original box and paperwork. The reason I'm selling them is that I upgraded to a set of KW Variant1 coilovers/adjustable shocks. I'm asking $135 plus shipping. I can accept Paypal with credit card or bank transfers.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 08:19 pm
Cool Cruiser

When you switched over to the coil overs did you keep your stock front struts. If so, would you like to sell them. I do not need the spring but if you have the complete assembly that would be fine or even just the strut/housing. LMK email me @ flyanbryan@earthlink.net
Thanks
Old 12 Jun 2004, 10:58 pm
Regular Cruiser

I kept the original strut/spring assembly but want to keep it if I return the car back to stock for resale purposes. Thanks for your interest though.
[IMG]|2003 PT GT 5-Speed | Mopar Stage 1 | Mopar 2.5\" Dual Exhaust | Mopar Short-Throw Shifter | Mopar HO Plastic Intake | Mopar Boost Gauge | AGP WGA/BOP | APC Carbon Fiber Taillights | Axis 19x8 Wheels/Yokohama 225/35ZR19 Parada Spec2 Tires | BTG Strut Tower Brace | BTG Billet Shorty Antenna | Eibach Anti-Sway Bars | HKS SSQV BOV | JLM Motor/Tranny Mounts | KW Variant 1 Coilovers | Maxxfab 3\" Downpipe | NGK Iridiums | Prototypepower UCP/CAI v5 | PTeazer Smoothie Roll Pan | Screamin\' Demon Coil/Livewires | StopTech Slotted Rotors/Hawk HPS Pads/Stainless Steel Lines | Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley|
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:52 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by purplept

I kept the original strut/spring assembly but want to keep it if I return the car back to stock for resale purposes. Thanks for your interest though.
No problem, thats what I want to do when I install my koni's. I want to keep my O.E. set. Keep me in mind if you want to get rid of them. Thanks
Old 14 Jun 2004, 06:33 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TaylorMade

I am very interested, but I wont have the money for a couple weeks. Ill post here later when i get it
2001 limited edition midnight blue PT, 17\" enkei wheels, rear spoiler,silencers removed, k&n drop in filter,MX-5\'s 1-2 burp-free shift mod, 1 10\" subwoofer, and a Dynomax muffler. (Just a 17 year old who loves his car)
Old 01 Jul 2004, 11:38 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by purplept

I have the Eibach ProKit for sale, model number 2860.140. According to Eibach, it fits both both the standard PT and the GT. It was used for one year and is in very good condition including the original box and paperwork. The reason I'm selling them is that I upgraded to a set of KW Variant1 coilovers/adjustable shocks. I'm asking $135 plus shipping. I can accept Paypal with credit card or bank transfers.