• 1 Post By Pippov
  • 2 Post By TangerineDream76
  • 1 Post By myckee
  • 2 Post By TangerineDream76

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2016, 08:10 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Silver/stainless Brake + Accelerator pedals

Hey guys, I have a set of Silver/Stainless steel brake and gas pedals for sale. These were used on some GTs as well as other cars with others with the appropriate appearance package. The rubber nubs are in very good condition with little wear.

These will fit all 2001-2005 cars. They may also fit 2006+ cars, but I don't know for sure. Maybe someone else knows.

Asking $75 OBO with free shipping in US and Canada. Shipping extra to all other international destinations.

Pippov likes this.

Last edited by myckee; 28 Mar 2016 at 09:50 pm.
Old 29 Mar 2016, 05:07 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Silver/stainless Brake + Accelerator pedals

These came as a standard item on my 06 GT. I did add a set to the wife's 09 Limited Edition. The accelerator pedal needs the square black bracket as shown in your photo. ( If I remember correctly that square bracket is plastic!) The brake pedal did not require the whole large bracket, I just removed the long bolt that the pedal pivots on. A couple of hours work, to do both, mainly due to the cramped working conditions.

George
myckee likes this.
Old 29 Mar 2016, 07:18 am
Obsessed Cruiser

With a 19.2 volt impact wrench, sockets, extension and swivel head, I can remove or install these in about 20 minutes or less. You guys are just slow and/or likely a little too large.

What's cool about this set is that Mike has actually got everything needed to install the silver pedals on a PT that did not come with them from the factory. And that's rare.
myckee and Gkon like this.
Old 29 Mar 2016, 08:16 am
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy_Cruiser View Post
With a 19.2 volt impact wrench, sockets, extension and swivel head, I can remove or install these in about 20 minutes or less. You guys are just slow and/or likely a little too large.

What's cool about this set is that Mike has actually got everything needed to install the silver pedals on a PT that did not come with them from the factory. And that's rare.
haha Definitely too large and too slow! Oh well at least both traits are still fixable! lol

Make an offer!
Gkon likes this.
Old 29 Mar 2016, 08:30 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Very nice set but for the moment Im doing my GT
myckee likes this.
CHRYSLER VOYAGER 3.8 AWD 1997
CHRYSLER VOYAGER 2.5 CRD 2003
Old 30 Mar 2016, 01:20 am
Fanatic Cruiser

PM SENT
rckstein and myckee like this.

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.
Old 30 Mar 2016, 06:21 pm
Senior Cruiser

Sold! Thanks Jordan!
rckstein likes this.
Old 31 Mar 2016, 12:40 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by myckee View Post
Sold! Thanks Jordan!
No, no, no, thank YOU!!! I'm excited!!!
rckstein and myckee like this.

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.