PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
05+ Composite Turbo Intake W/ Vanity cover, Stage 1 injectors

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2016, 06:53 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default 05+ Composite Turbo Intake W/ Vanity cover, Stage 1 injectors

Hey guys, I have a perfect condition turbo intake used on 05 and up turbo cruisers. This includes all the bolts and bracket required for installation on your car.

Asking $150 Shipped in Canada or US.

I also have a set of 2003 stage 1 blue injectors (stock turbo injectors on 04+). These have ~90K miles (150K Km)

Asking $75 Shipped in Canada or US.

Both intake and injectors were removed from the same car.

Last edited by myckee; 14 Sep 2016 at 05:52 pm.
Old 30 Mar 2016, 07:03 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: 05+ Composite Turbo Intake W/ Vanity cover, Stage 1 injectors

Actually this will fit all turbo PTs. Injectors good for those who want to go stage 1 PCM on the 03 GT.
myckee likes this.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com

Last edited by Busted_PT; 30 Mar 2016 at 08:17 pm.
Old 08 Apr 2016, 02:58 pm
Senior Cruiser

Well after flip flopping back and forth on this, I think I will keep this intake and use it instead of my powder coated one. I like the look of it. So...sold to ME!

The injectors are still available though. I actually have a few set of these.
Handy_Cruiser and Pippov like this.
Old 25 Jul 2016, 09:17 am
Senior Cruiser

Well, since I originally posted these for sale, have actually found a couple of more of them. So the sale is back on.

They are still assembled so I can do a package deal of intake + cover, along with the injectors and fuel rail for $185 shipped in Canada or USA. However if you want just the intake or injectors the original prices listed earlier stand.

International shipping is no problem too but that would cost extra.

Last edited by myckee; 14 Sep 2016 at 05:53 pm.
Old 14 Sep 2016, 05:53 pm
Senior Cruiser

Still available.
Old 15 Sep 2016, 04:52 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by myckee View Post
Still available.
Isn't the oil dipstick also needed? Or the dipstick and tube? I think I have read this a few times somewhere on the site.

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.
Old 16 Sep 2016, 09:37 am
Senior Cruiser

The intake is sold! The injectors are still available. I will make a new post for only those.

The old dipstick tube can be reused, but you need to modify/move the mounting tab a bit.
Old 16 Sep 2016, 09:55 am
Obsessed Cruiser

your pictures are bigger then the actual injectors.

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 16 Sep 2016, 10:39 am
Senior Cruiser

When you have the stock injectors, they are small. But when you call them stage 1 injectors, they become bigger because of the extra power!
NitroPT likes this.
Old 16 Sep 2016, 05:21 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by myckee View Post
The intake is sold! The injectors are still available. I will make a new post for only those.

The old dipstick tube can be reused, but you need to modify/move the mounting tab a bit.
Do you have a pic of the moved mounting tab? Also, you DO need the actual dipstick from a PT with the composite manifold if you are installing in a PT that originally had the aluminum one, right? Two different dipsticks?

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.