PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
wrecked/totaled my 03 silver gt selling parts...

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2016, 04:52 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default wrecked/totaled my 03 silver gt selling parts...

Hi fellow members. I realize I am technically a new member to this site but have been a follower/lurker for quite some time. Ive never had a need to register really since I do all my own work and if I ever had a problem id usually find the solution to my problem through older posts. This past week me and my girlfriend were cruising along a stretch of country road and swerved to miss a deer and ended up swiping a telephone pole smashing in the passenger side totaling my "quick silver". Ive already junked the car itself but removed everything I could potentially pass on so below will be a list of parts. all will be best offer and shipped either fedex or usps. I have no need for any of these items anymore since I bought a old 93 Cherokee as my new ride and don't think ill be getting another cruiser any time soon. I can upload/send pictures of the items on here or if someone is interested in a item before I can get the pictures on here I can send them either text or email.
All prices listed include shipping unless stated differently.

1. 2x Rear Cargo shelves. For some reason when I had purchased my gt it came with 2 shelves in the hatch. One is gray and one is black. $30 - Gray Shelf sold, black still available.

2. Mopar Rear Cargo Net. Bought off ebay. Only used a handful of times. I thought id get more use out of it but never really did lol also I guess I should mention it is the net with the pouch to store stuff in between the net. $25 obo

3. Dual XR4115 Aftermarket Mechless Media Receiver. It doesn't have a cd tray. Its newer model that only has usb, aux, and sd card slots. $30 obo

4. OEM 6 Disc in dash Cd changer radio with Sirius radio capability. Was installed when I had bought the car. It is in great condition and everything works as should. All 6 trays read cd's perfectly $35 obo

5. Black Spray Painted Strut Brace Bar. This was installed when I bought the car also but the color was black with chips and some little rust so was removed, sanded best I could and spray painted black. SOLD!!!!

6. Mopar subwoofer. Bought off ebay. Installs in the driver side rear pocket. I have everything for it. The wire harness for stock radio installation but can be wired to be used with a aftermarket radio like I did and all brackets. SOLD!!!

7. Set of Basically brand new front brake pads. These were put on mid last month so were removed since still pretty much like new. Not really looking to sell these since pads new from a auto store are cheap as is so if someone is in need of some like new front pads I can throw them in with the purchase of any of my items. no cost just add like $5 to cover the extra weight for shipping. Something like that.

8. 3 thermostats. I thought mine was bad in my gt but turns out wasn't it. I had grabbed 3 different ones from the pnp as back ups just in case the one I grabbed was no good. All 3 are good and work perfect. I don't have a pt any more but testing these is cake. They all open up perfectly in a pot of boiling water. $10 each or if someone wants to be like me and have back ups also. $20 for all 3.

Last edited by stevehbqs03gt; 23 Jun 2016 at 07:38 pm.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 07:55 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: wrecked/totaled my 03 silver gt selling parts...

Welcome to the forum.

You have some good prices on your parts but don't take offense when questions are asked since this is your first post. As you said, you never registered before this so we know nothing about you. Like where you are sending the parts from and contact information so it'll be buyer beware.
rckstein and ptprice like this.
MY technical suggestions are given in GOOD FAITH without total guarantee, if in doubt go to a garage.
Cruiser Of The Month (COTM) May, 2015.
Visit My Home Page www.CREWZIN.com
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 08:13 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. The personal info, including contact info and such will be provided through private messaging to anyone interested in any of my items. I'm not one to post all my personal info somewhere where anyone and everyone can see it. The items will be shipped from either my house in Grove City Ohio or from my parents house in Blacklick Ohio. Depends where ill be at on that certain day packing and shipping items out. Thanks
Old 17 Jun 2016, 08:44 am
Obsessed Cruiser

There was another member on within the last few days looking for a black cargo shelf.

'06 Touring Edition NA Automatic
150k Miles / Electric Blue Pearl
USMC '82 - '93
Old 17 Jun 2016, 08:57 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstein View Post
There was another member on within the last few days looking for a black cargo shelf.
I saw that in the "WANT TO BUY" Section. I went ahead and sent him a pm. Thank you though.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 10:37 am
Veteran Cruiser

The '03 Power Steering Reservoir is hard to find, a few members here would have loved to seen it listed.

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Nexus 5X, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2013)
Old 17 Jun 2016, 11:18 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionPT View Post
The '03 Power Steering Reservoir is hard to find, a few members here would have loved to seen it listed.
I would've loved to been able to part out the car and engine itself but the place it was sold to wanted it to be a complete running engine for me to get the most out of it. So i tied the front passenger door shut and drove it to the shop and kept it running when I got there for them to see its all good. The car only had 105k on it. Fresh timing belt and water pump kit from rock auto was put on almost 2 months before the accident.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 12:48 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehbqs03gt View Post
Hi fellow members. I realize I am technically a new member to this site but have been a follower/lurker for quite some time. Ive never had a need to register really since I do all my own work and if I ever had a problem id usually find the solution to my problem through older posts. This past week me and my girlfriend were cruising along a stretch of country road and swerved to miss a deer and ended up swiping a telephone pole smashing in the passenger side totaling my "quick silver". Ive already junked the car itself but removed everything I could potentially pass on so below will be a list of parts. all will be best offer and shipped either fedex or usps. I have no need for any of these items anymore since I bought a old 93 Cherokee as my new ride and don't think ill be getting another cruiser any time soon. I can upload/send pictures of the items on here or if someone is interested in a item before I can get the pictures on here I can send them either text or email.
All prices listed include shipping unless stated differently.

1. 2x Rear Cargo shelves. For some reason when I had purchased my gt it came with 2 shelves in the hatch. One is gray and one is black. $30 obo

2. Mopar Rear Cargo Net. Bought off ebay. Only used a handful of times. I thought id get more use out of it but never really did lol. $25 obo

3. Dual XR4115 Aftermarket Mechless Media Receiver. It doesn't have a cd tray. Its newer model that only has usb, aux, and sd card slots. $30 obo

4. OEM 6 Disc in dash Cd changer radio that was installed when I had bought the car. It is in great condition and everything works as should. All 6 trays read cd's perfectly $35 obo

5. Black Spray Painted Strut Brace Bar. This was installed when I bought the car also but the color was black with chips and some little rust so was removed, sanded best I could and spray painted black. $75 obo

6. Mopar subwoofer. Bought off ebay. Installs in the driver side rear pocket. I have everything for it. The wire harness for stock radio installation but can be wired to be used with a aftermarket radio like I did and all brackets. $45 obo

7. Set of Basically brand new front brake pads. These were put on mid last month so were removed since still pretty much like new. Not really looking to sell these since pads new from a auto store are cheap as is so if someone is in need of some like new front pads I can throw them in with the purchase of any of my items. no cost just add like $5 to cover the extra weight for shipping. Something like that.
i would be interested on item 4 cd player my zip is 44057 please check on total
Old 17 Jun 2016, 12:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Pm sent
Old 19 Jun 2016, 04:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Mopar sub is sold.
Awaiting payment on strut brace and the 6 disc changer from another member.
Thanks