Advertisements
Miscellaneous

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Handy_Cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2016, 01:25 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Miscellaneous

Anyone need the pedal covers and light for the rear hatch? The light goes above the power socket back by the hole for the jack and jack handle. Make me an offer. I don't need them. The pedal covers came off an 04 GT. They won't fit my 03 because they're too big. Apparently Mopar went from a plastic pedal in 03 to a metal one in 04, because they're too big for my 03. Dammit! I used the shift knob in mine as my old one had paint chipping off and looked like crap.

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Old 30 Sep 2016, 02:08 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Miscellaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuzz View Post
Anyone need the pedal covers and light for the rear hatch? The light goes above the power socket back by the hole for the jack and jack handle. Make me an offer. I don't need them. The pedal covers came off an 04 GT. They won't fit my 03 because they're too big. Apparently Mopar went from a plastic pedal in 03 to a metal one in 04, because they're too big for my 03. Dammit! I used the shift knob in mine as my old one had paint chipping off and looked like crap.

The difference in the pedal size is not the year model. It's that the silver covers always used different pedals no matter the year model.
chuzz likes this.
Old 30 Sep 2016, 04:56 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: Miscellaneous

Well, crap! I guess I'm still not too old to learn something new everyday, Todd. Thanks for the info. This car had some decent looking chrome spears on it too, but I don't need them. I also found a plum colored 2001 PT with what looks like a factory roof rack on it. I got on top to check it out and it looks like it's held on by a lot of T-10 or T-15 bolts. I thought about grabbing it, but was so hot and pissed off by then, I decided not to. That and the fact I don't want to put one on my car. If someone else wants it and wants to make it worth my time go back, I will do so. A few of the dozen or so had spoilers too, although some had some small ones as opposed to the one on my GT. What's up with that?

Aspire to inspire before you expire.