Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2001 Grey Leather seats - Tampa area (local pickup only) $100 for all seats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2016, 02:48 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default 2001 Grey Leather seats - Tampa area (local pickup only) $100 for all seats

I bought these, cleaned up the leather, didn't like the passenger seat with no arm rest (which is the one I use when driving, since the driver's armrest gets in the way of shifting).
I never installed the driver or passenger seats - so I don't know if there is anything wrong with them (I would not have connections for airbags or the driver up/down switch, so I could not tell anyway).

Only three issues I know of - Check pics for all issues:
The large backseat headrest has no 'adjustment' as the plastic pieces are broken/pushed into the seat.
The small backseat has area that isn't seen when installed where the fabric is rubbed where the foam can be seen.
The driver's seat has deep cracks in the leather, but they aren't 'broken' through...just deep as you can see from the pics.

Driver's seat

Passenger seat

Large backseat

Small backseat

2005 N/A 5 speed manual - Booger bushings, K&N Filter, MSD spark plug wires, APC Taillights, Accra-Form Running Boards, Hubcap Mike's Spoke Hubcaps, Retrosound radio (usb1-2/aux1-2/bluetooth), Chrysler 1949 Hood Ornament, and a Flameball white pearl shift knob (which makes it go faster).
Old 02 Oct 2016, 02:49 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: 2001 Grey Leather seats - Tampa area (local pickup only) $100 for all seats

and the last pic of the small backseat

2005 N/A 5 speed manual - Booger bushings, K&N Filter, MSD spark plug wires, APC Taillights, Accra-Form Running Boards, Hubcap Mike's Spoke Hubcaps, Retrosound radio (usb1-2/aux1-2/bluetooth), Chrysler 1949 Hood Ornament, and a Flameball white pearl shift knob (which makes it go faster).
Old 05 Dec 2016, 06:20 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: 2001 Grey Leather seats - Tampa area (local pickup only) $100 for all seats

Gone.

Old 06 Dec 2016, 01:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I had 4 sets that were in brand new condition.
I couldn't give them away up here. Finally I took them to the dump
I had them because I took them out at the junk yard to change over a few Pts
but it didn't end up working out as 2 of the pts were written off from hail just after I got them seats. They had already paid for them so I didn't lose anything. The other 2 pts were sold and the buyers didn't want them. So I was stuck with all of them for about a year.
Good on selling yours!