Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Sell or Trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2016, 06:21 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Sell or Trade

Anyone got an economy car they want to swap for my GT? My son is driving 130 miles a day round trip to work and home and I want to try to help him out. He's racking up the miles on my 200 and I don't like that fact. It gets 30+ mpg for him, which is the only reason I've been letting him use it. The PT gets 21-24 mpg, so I'd like to do better than that. I don't care if it's a Mopar or not and believe it or not, I'd like to have a Geo, Toyota, or Saturn. Not necessarily in that order, but I do have three criteria. It be in as good of shape as my GT, it is automatic and has working, cold a/c. I don't care if it's two door or four door, but would actually prefer a four door. Thanks. OH, and it needs to be a Florida car, if at all possible. The FL DMV really screws you on swapping tags from one state to another. Dang near $400 to transfer my TN 200 to FL. What a scam!

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Old 18 Oct 2016, 07:09 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Sell or Trade

Post pictures & details on your GT.... may help your situation.