Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Platinum/Chrome Package Pedal Covers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2016, 01:23 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Platinum/Chrome Package Pedal Covers...

For an Automatic. Some wear and marks...they are pedals after all...Depending on your current pedals, you may or may not need to replace the actual pedal assemblies I am told. Take a look at the pic. Asking $40 SHIPPED.

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.
Old 03 Dec 2016, 04:59 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Platinum/Chrome Package Pedal Covers...

BUMP!

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.
Old 03 Dec 2016, 08:16 am
Veteran Cruiser

I got a pair of those out of an 04 GT and they WON'T fit my 03 GT. So, I think they have to be for the same thing they came out of. The gas pedal is larger than on my 03. Just saying. Brake pad fit okay.

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Old 03 Dec 2016, 11:55 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuzz View Post
I got a pair of those out of an 04 GT and they WON'T fit my 03 GT. So, I think they have to be for the same thing they came out of. The gas pedal is larger than on my 03. Just saying. Brake pad fit okay.
All the silver pedal covers for the PT fit on accelerator and brake pedals that are different than the original black ones. The covers by themselves will not fit. You can glue the brake pedal cover on the existing pedal because the original is smaller. But the accelerator pedal cover alone is a complete no-go. You have to get the entire pedal mechanism.

Also, the enter silver pedal mechanisms for a 1st Gen PT will fit in a 2nd Gen.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 03 Dec 2016 at 12:02 pm.