Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
GT timing belt kit obx underdrive pully and belts and ebay mopar like bov

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2017, 10:15 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default GT timing belt kit obx underdrive pully and belts and ebay mopar like bov 100 plus sh

Hi I have a brand new Amazon timing belt kit cost brand new. I also have a obx under drive pully with the belts and also a ebay mopar style bov with bolts. All brand new never used.

Last edited by 707gtcruiser; 21 Feb 2017 at 09:12 am. Reason: lower price
Old 06 Feb 2017, 09:38 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: GT timing belt kit obx underdrive pully and belts and ebay mopar like bov 100 plu

Bump need gone
Old 18 Feb 2017, 02:40 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: GT timing belt kit obx underdrive pully and belts and ebay mopar like bov

Do you still have the timing belt kit and the other parts?
Old 20 Feb 2017, 03:28 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: GT timing belt kit obx underdrive pully and belts and ebay mopar like bov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdhaulr1 View Post
Do you still have the timing belt kit and the other parts?
I have everything still.
Old 20 Feb 2017, 05:26 pm
Young Cruiser

What is the name brand timing belt kit? Does it come with a water pump? Easier yet, name & model/part no. of the kit would be helpful. Thanks.
2005 PT GT Convertible HO Turbo Autostick ~ black/black leather ~ 53,000 miles ~ summer-only driver ~ OEM rear sway bar ~ K&N 57 series CAI ~ 4-wheel ABS ~ Hawk Sector 27 drilled/slotted rotors ~ Hawk Performance Ceramic pads ~ Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Wide-Oval performance tires ~
Old 20 Feb 2017, 09:27 pm
Young Cruiser

I would be interested in the under drive pully and belts, how much for those? Thanks
Old 21 Feb 2017, 09:08 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroptopPTGTCruizer View Post
What is the name brand timing belt kit? Does it come with a water pump? Easier yet, name & model/part no. of the kit would be helpful. Thanks.
Hi,

Here is the name and part number I believe. I took this from my amazon account orders page. It comes with a gates water pump I didn't go super cheap on the amazon parts.

Gates TCKWP265C Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
Old 21 Feb 2017, 09:12 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdhaulr1 View Post
I would be interested in the under drive pully and belts, how much for those? Thanks
Hi here is the model number of the under drive pulley and belt set I have. I said earlier is was a obx that was wrong. I ordered it from modern performance its the mpx under drive pulley set

221118-SRT4KIT that's the part number from modern performance. 60 shipped. I paid 134.99 plus shipping. still new in box.
Old 23 Feb 2017, 02:34 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707gtcruiser View Post
Hi,

Here is the name and part number I believe. I took this from my amazon account orders page. It comes with a gates water pump I didn't go super cheap on the amazon parts.

Gates TCKWP265C Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
PM sent
2005 PT GT Convertible HO Turbo Autostick ~ black/black leather ~ 53,000 miles ~ summer-only driver ~ OEM rear sway bar ~ K&N 57 series CAI ~ 4-wheel ABS ~ Hawk Sector 27 drilled/slotted rotors ~ Hawk Performance Ceramic pads ~ Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Wide-Oval performance tires ~