PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Lloyd's Ultimat Floor Mats and Cargo Mat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2017, 07:42 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Sold! Lloyd's Ultimat Cargo Mat

Sold! Hey guys,
I traded in my beloved PT, but I kept the nice floor mats that I had used for only 8 months. I do not allow smoking in my car, I do not allow food or drinks (except water) to be consumed in my car, we do not have a dog and I vacuum the interior frequently. These mat is in very good condition.
These Lloyd's Ultimats have the optional embroidered PT Cruiser logo and the optional contrasting edge binding. They were not cheap, and have a very nice feel, and are made in USA. But I realize that any used floor mat is still a used floor mat.
The price is $50 for the cargo liner. All prices are plus actual shipping, I will get you the lowest shipping cost that I can.
The mat is taupe in color with silver embroidery and silver edge binding. I chose these for my 2005 Limited, which as a Cool Vanilla car had silver painted dash trim, same as a silver car would.

Oh, I want to thank HandyCruiser for his weird but informative "I'm Alive" video that allowed me to post pictures on this ad.

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0403.jpg (93.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0405.jpg (83.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0406.jpg (92.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0236.jpg (89.5 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by Moparman440; 18 May 2017 at 02:56 pm. Reason: Sold
Old 27 Jan 2017, 09:36 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Lloyd's Ultimat Floor Mats and Cargo Mat

I'd like to get the 4 piece set for the interior. Mine is a convertible, so the rear won't fit. Zip is 03242 for shipping. Thanks, John
Old 16 Feb 2017, 04:11 pm
Cool Cruiser

I sold the four floor mats to a member on here so all I have left is the cargo mat. It is especially like new, as nobody ever put their feet on it.
Old 25 Apr 2017, 12:39 pm
Cool Cruiser

Bump. Still have the cargo mat.