PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2004 Platinum Edition Turbo Part Out!!!!!!!!!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2017, 07:55 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: 2004 Platinum Edition Turbo Part Out!!!!!!!!!

Here u go, they are not perfect. Looks like some weird glue stuff I don't know what it is. But they look good if your not real close them. I can do $30 shipped.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170322_204836390.jpg (93.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170322_204846827.jpg (93.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170322_205001252.jpg (88.2 KB, 33 views)

2004 PT GT 5-Speed! Project "THE RIDDLER"!!!
Old 30 Mar 2017, 12:23 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Chrome grills $20
I see in one of your pics a grille set on the ground. Are they silver or polished chrome? Is the set the bully type or a full replacement grille? Hard to tell from that pic. If possible please post another pic just of the grille.

I'm assuming the shipping cost is above the $20 you are asking for the grille. Please give me a quote from your location to zip code 92227. Thanks.
Old 01 Apr 2017, 12:17 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarq17 View Post
I see in one of your pics a grille set on the ground. Are they silver or polished chrome? Is the set the bully type or a full replacement grille? Hard to tell from that pic. If possible please post another pic just of the grille.

I'm assuming the shipping cost is above the $20 you are asking for the grille. Please give me a quote from your location to zip code 92227. Thanks.
The grill is the factory chrome Platinum Edition grill. Part silver because that's the color of the car. I have no clue what it would cost to ship something of that size to California, If your still interested I'll get with a friend of mine to figure out shipping costs.

Old 09 Apr 2017, 08:39 pm
Regular Cruiser

Pedal covers & Kick panels- Sold!!!!!!

Old 09 Apr 2017, 09:15 pm
Senior Cruiser

I shipped a grill like that from Daytona to Texas for about $30 if you do the casing.

SOOO BIG is interested in those seats and panels. Where are you located in Georgia? It might could be a neat road trip if all thing come to pass. Were located in Ormond Beach, Florida right next to Daytona. Do you have the good black dash top to match and perhaps the center radio bezel is black too? PM me.

Happy PTin', ptprice
2.4 Cyl. DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. W/Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans., 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-Up Torque Converter, 16 X 6 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels, P250/55 R16 Cooper Touring Tires, Touring Suspension.
Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, 3/8" Belt Trim, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel, Chrome Tail Lights, Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moonroof, Fog and Back Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats. Driver's Seat Power Height Adjust, Dual Front Under Seat Storage Drawers. Full Length Floor Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass console, Rear Shelf, AM/FM CD GPS Nav. Radio, 6 Premium Speakers. Back Up Camera w/Monitor.
Old 10 Apr 2017, 08:17 am
Cool Cruiser

Whats the condition of the rear spoiler? How are the bolts, and is the paint on the mating surface bubbling? It might just be a wrap in bubble wrap kind of shipping irregular size, but for the right price I'd be interested if the condition is usable. Can always repaint it.
05' N/A Automatic Red PT Mileage:117,XXX Modifications: Copper plugs, Drop-in K&N, Airbox Mod+GT upper box, Color matched center bezel, Red PCV Cone Filter, Sony MEX-XB100BT Headunit, Mopar Subwoofer, Eibach Sway bars, Tein lowering springs, KYB monotubes (Rear), overhead console, Vanity mirror lights, cupholder light, LED Exterior (brake,turn,reverse) lights, Fog Lights, Chrome fuel door. Soon to come: TCS, Rear Disc.
Old 10 Apr 2017, 09:53 am
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptprice View Post
I shipped a grill like that from Daytona to Texas for about $30 if you do the casing.

9:30PM 4/9/17. SOOO BIG is interested in those seats and panels. Where are you located in Georgia? It might could be a neat road trip if all things come to pass. Were located in Ormond Beach, Florida right next to Daytona. Do you have the good black dash top to match and perhaps the center radio bezel is black too? PM me.

Happy PTin', ptprice
10:45AM 4/10/17 SOOO BIG is still interested in the black seat package and further if center radio cover bezel are black too and in good shape and available? Check you PM from ptprice relative to same. SOOO BIG's itching for an excuse for a road trip! (me too) I checked and found that Ball, Ga. is off 585 near Atlanta. A distance, but a fun drive for the right reason in SOOO BIG. Relatively give me a call (386-846-7728) or an email from the expanded info on the PM. Happy Ptin', ptprice
2.4 Cyl. DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. W/Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans., 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-Up Torque Converter, 16 X 6 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels, P250/55 R16 Cooper Touring Tires, Touring Suspension.
Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, 3/8" Belt Trim, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel, Chrome Tail Lights, Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moonroof, Fog and Back Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats. Driver's Seat Power Height Adjust, Dual Front Under Seat Storage Drawers. Full Length Floor Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass console, Rear Shelf, AM/FM CD GPS Nav. Radio, 6 Premium Speakers. Back Up Camera w/Monitor.

Last edited by ptprice; 10 Apr 2017 at 01:44 pm. Reason: ADDITIONAL INFO
Old 10 Apr 2017, 01:39 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbodude06 View Post
Here u go, they are not perfect. Looks like some weird glue stuff I don't know what it is. But they look good if your not real close them. I can do $30 shipped.
I had a set of door tread guards I'd taken off of SOOO BIG that were just as badly marked. It's the clear protective finisn that just rots away. Impossible to bring back to "as new". I see the "Chrysler Wing" isn't defaced. With that in mind, a good solution for anyone wanting them is to do as I did and prep them for a rattle can finish of ceramic thermal cure cured paint. Tape off the wing, spray it and put it in the oven to cure and you'll have a finish that'll contrast with the wings and'll stand up to abuse.

Just an idea to get some further use out of the scrungy door tread guards.

Happy Ptin', ptprice
Old 11 Apr 2017, 05:45 am
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitD77 View Post
Whats the condition of the rear spoiler? How are the bolts, and is the paint on the mating surface bubbling? It might just be a wrap in bubble wrap kind of shipping irregular size, but for the right price I'd be interested if the condition is usable. Can always repaint it.
I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure it just about perfect, you have to remember I'm in GA and we don't really have rust issues here

Old 11 Apr 2017, 05:46 am
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptprice View Post
10:45AM 4/10/17 SOOO BIG is still interested in the black seat package and further if center radio cover bezel are black too and in good shape and available? Check you PM from ptprice relative to same. SOOO BIG's itching for an excuse for a road trip! (me too) I checked and found that Ball, Ga. is off 585 near Atlanta. A distance, but a fun drive for the right reason in SOOO BIG. Relatively give me a call (386-846-7728) or an email from the expanded info on the PM. Happy Ptin', ptprice
I texted u back....