Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
well loved 2002 limited for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2017, 09:45 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default well loved 2002 limited for sale

I have had my 02 limited series cruiser since 2005. My wife named her Angel. She is my baby. Unfortunately, someone pulled out and wrecked in front of me and I clipped him with the left front. I recently moved into an apartment so I don't have the time or space to put her back together. I looking to sell her to someone who will. She will make a great project or show car. She is all original stock and has been well maintained. I have collision photos if you are interested. here are the details.

Give me your thoughts or make me an offer.

Kevin

General info:
1) Apx. 195,500k miles located in Chattanooga Tn
2) Suspension has apx 30k miles
3) Timing belt, pulleys, water pump and covers apx. 20k miles
4) she is a light almond (gold) limited series w/ leather interior w/ front and side airbags (did not deploy) and sun roof, she has the AM/FM w/ audio cassette and CD player, and aux option. power everything.
5) Automatic 4 speed w/ cruise control (original)
6) she was a daily driver so carpet is faded, lower cushion on the front seats have cracked leather, and she still has original paint but was set to get a new paint job this winter.

Collision damage that I know of:
1) front bumper cover (ripped the mounting brackets) bumper bar is likely damages too.
2 LF fender sheet metal. (crush zone.)
3) air box (broke the mounting pegs)
4) LF frame rail (buckled downward at the battery mount.)
5) Radiator (ripped the lower mounting pins, possible Lt side tank damage. the system drained slowly after collision.) (the engine and AC continued to run after collision apx. 5 min until I noticed the cooling system leak.)
6) she fires up and will drive short distances. safely rolls with no rubbing or binding in steering.
7) Air bags did not deploy