Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
F/S: PG Octane ZR 6.5" & 5.25" Comp SPEAKERS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2004, 09:09 am
Regular Cruiser

Default F/S: PG Octane ZR 6.5" & 5.25" Comp SPEAKERS

I have a near new 6.5" Comps and 5.25" Comps. There about 2 weeks old. They sound great but I decide to go a different way with my system. I am open to offers and yu can check them out either on Sounddomain or Phoenix Gold's website. If you have any questions e-mail me at SwtNLwPT@msn.com.

These are the ZR Octane speakers. It comes with everything as new. All mounting hardware, grills, box, manuals, warrenty cards, and wires. Of course the speakers, tweeters and xovers.

Since these are comp. type speakers there was a couple of custom things I had to do. Very easy to install and it all looks factory. The 6.5" are installed in the doors and the tweeters are mounted in the dash. (CUSTOM) I had to cut a piece of wood shaped of the stock tweeter ad then mount the new one in the wood. Fits great and sounds even better. Will include plate with sale of speakers.

Also for the rear since it houses a 5x7 I had to (CUSTOM) cut a piece of wood again that was the shape of the 5x7 and then mount the 5.25" and the tweeter in the wood. Again looks factory and sounds better then any 5x7 you will find. Including the plate.

6.5" looking to get $99
5.25" looking to get $94.

E-mail me if interested