Advertisements
The Ultimate PT - 2004 GT Manual, 82k, excellent condition

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PDXCruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2020, 09:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default The Ultimate PT - 2004 GT Manual, 82k, excellent condition

This car is the PT lover's dream - turbocharged manual, in excellent stock shape. I'm the second owner. The original owner bought it when he retired, and drove it until his wife wouldn't let him drive anymore.

I bought it five years ago, and it is my second PT. I searched for this one specifically, as the ultimate expression of PT glory.

The GT is turbocharged with 215 hp, never modded, but I have an extra PCM that I will throw in for free if you want to mod, and still keep the stock PCM.

The stereo rocks hard, while still maintaining the stock look and feel. I swapped the head unit for a factory CD/tape/Changer head unit, and ran the 6-disc changer port to a boosted aux line; plus added the Mopar subwoofer in the rear compartment.

The silver color body is virtually perfect. Some medium wear on the driver's leather seat, but otherwise in excellent condition.

All recommended service. This one has been babied it's whole life.

Looking for $7k, but open to offers. Located in Portland, OR, and happy to work with you on shipping, airport pickup, etc.

Pictures coming soon, but you can expect they will show a lovely vehicle.
rockandroller likes this.