Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Alpine Door Speakers for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2004, 08:49 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Alpine Door Speakers for sale

I ended up with an extra set of Alpine's due to a buying frenzy on ebay, these are brand new in the box, and are a direct replacement of the door speakers. I have pictures of the set I installed, this pair is still in the box. The tweeters swivel and they sound great. They retai for $100, I bought for $65 and will sell for $50 INCLUDING shipping.

my mistake, your gain,

see here for details, http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=13208

I also took pictures of the install and can share those if your interested.

Mike
Old 17 Aug 2004, 07:49 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Tw3NTy0n3

How is it that they 'sound great' but they're brand new in the box, huh?! How do you know that they sound great if they're supposedly in the box.

Just kidding, I'm very interested. I was actually looking to buy a set of these and then I stumbled on to here and saw you were selling the exact same ones I was looking to get. $50 with shipping sounds great. Did you install them on your PT first, then took them out? I'd like pictures of the install please. My e-mail is OrosTwentyOne@aol.com

Oh yeah, are all your other speakers Alpine? What sizes? Did you need any extra brackets? How was your day?
Stone White 2001 . True Cold Air Intake . Burp Free Shift Mod w/ Switch . Freedom Design Strut Bar . Dynomax Turbo Muffler . Pioneer MP3 CD-Player . Kenwood C6889IE\'s in the back . Alpine SPS-170A\'s in the front . 2 12" Subs @ 1200 watts each inside a C4 . 600 watt 2 CH Amp .

SOLD!
-
Proud member of Critical Damage Automobile Club©
Old 17 Aug 2004, 11:29 am
Regular Cruiser

Hey there. I ended up winning TWO sets of these speakers on ebay, I installed on set and the other set is still sitting here in the box.

These come with an adaptor bracket and the mounting holes line up perfect.

The others I installed are the Alpine SPS-570A. Those fit in the rear pillars and the mounting holes line up perfect. For both sets you can either cut and splice the wires, or many sites sell the speaker wire harness adaptors. I chose to cut and splice.

Photos are on the way. Oh yeah, and these have the swiveling tweeters so you can 'aim' the tweeter towards you.

Mike
Old 17 Aug 2004, 04:52 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks. Give me until tonight to make sure this is the setup I'm going to want to go with.

I have these picked out for the pillars..

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-URbYQh9...&avf=Y&search=

I found them for 55 new without shipping.

I'm pretty sure this is the setup I want, I just don't wanna rush into things though.

Thanks again.

edit - thanks for the pics btw
Stone White 2001 . True Cold Air Intake . Burp Free Shift Mod w/ Switch . Freedom Design Strut Bar . Dynomax Turbo Muffler . Pioneer MP3 CD-Player . Kenwood C6889IE\'s in the back . Alpine SPS-170A\'s in the front . 2 12" Subs @ 1200 watts each inside a C4 . 600 watt 2 CH Amp .

SOLD!
-
Old 17 Aug 2004, 07:05 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Sent ya an e-mail, Mike.

SOLD!
-