Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
'03 PT Cruiser GT 4/Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2004, 12:37 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default '03 PT Cruiser GT 4/Sale

Sorry to say that I have to sell my PT. I am currently buying a new home and in order for me to afford it the car has to go. You can check it out at the Car Domain link below. I have a few mods done to it. I am looking for someone to either take over the payments plus cost of system, or $17000. I have all the stock stuff for it. Radio, Speakers, springs, intake stuff that was changed. The neons will stay. There is also 2 brand new tires but on 2 weeks ago for the front. E-mail if interested at SwtNLwPT@msn.com . It is still under warrenty.

Payments are $365.00 mth for a little less then 4 years.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 01:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Not to be a jerk or anything but, if you want to sell your car online, you need a fiew things:

1) Pictures of it.
2) Information about it other than year, make, model.
3) Pictures of it.
4) How many miles?
5) What modifications?
6) What system?
7) What options?
8) Pictures?

Good luck. Oh, and unless it has less than 10,000 miles on it, 17K is too high. Unless it's canadian, and even then you're pushing it.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 06:52 pm
Regular Cruiser

Thanks, But I did mention to click the link below and there you will see pics and specs.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/529247
Old 02 Sep 2004, 11:31 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by SwtNLwPT

Thanks, But I did mention to click the link below and there you will see pics and specs.
So, instead of doing some actual work yourself, you want your potential customer to do it?
Old 02 Sep 2004, 11:45 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to EyezPT

Im sorry to have to say....if clicking a link is "work" for someone...then whats the point have having links??? [xx(] A Link is there for a purpose..... so just click the link already.
Old 02 Sep 2004, 06:51 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by EyezPT

Im sorry to have to say....if clicking a link is "work" for someone...then whats the point have having links??? [xx(] A Link is there for a purpose..... so just click the link already.

Right. On te for-sale sign on your car, you probably just have the phone number, right? No price, no info, anything like that? Maybe on the sign you write "look in Sunday's Detroit News for ad"

The rules of selling something have remained the same since the first guy sold ice to an eskimo. You SELL by minimizing work for the potential customers. I came t the classified section to see classified ads, not to have you redirect me to yet another area. If you opened up the sunday classified and it said "Please turn to page E1 for the classifieds" woudln't you be thinking "what the hell?"

You need to maximize your potential customers. By refusnig to make the info convenient to them at a low cost of time to you, you limit your customer base. when I am looking at cars, no matter how cool it looks, if all the fools have on the FOR SALE sign is a phone number, guess what, I am not calling. why? Because 9 times out of 10 they're not friggin home and I get their answering machine which does what? TELLS ME NOTHING ABOT THE DAMN CAR.

Oh, not to mention the fact that cardomain has a ton of pop-ups, and my anti-spyware software blocked 2 or 3 things the moment the cardomain came up (yes I tried the link to see what would happen).

Sorry if my sensible advice seems silly.
Old 02 Sep 2004, 06:59 pm
Cool Cruiser

Dang crazyjoe, it seems that just about every post you make has to have a negative tone to it. If you are not interested in buying the car, then who cares about your selling techniques. If someone is interested in buying his ride, they will get in touch with him. Good luck SwtNLwPT I hope you find a buyer soon. If youhave any tv screens, let me know. We will take about price then, you don't have to list everything like the ole crazyjoe suggests. hope to hear from you...
BigPhil

Old 05 Sep 2004, 03:01 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Amen! It seems like everywhere I go anymore, there is someone who always starts things...Granted there is a point he makes about listing details but if all of that info is readily available through a link, then big deal! Like was said, if the buyer is interested enough then contact will be made...No worries and good luck!
Old 05 Sep 2004, 06:05 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ptcruzin42

crazyjoe needs to take his medicine....[:I]

Clicking a link is half the point of the internet. And obviously he DID do some work by putting all the pictures on the cardomain website for people to see. Plus loading up a forum post with pictures will just piss people off when they have to wait for the page to load. Pluf I went to cardomain and din't see ONE pop up and I have no spyware blockers.....

Settle down crazyjoe....ease off of the guy.[B)]
Old 06 Sep 2004, 11:11 am
Regular Cruiser

Thank you all for backing me up. As it was said if anyone is truely interested you will click the link if not then the won't.

There is NO TV's. I was planning to do them next but now I have to sell it so it never got done.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/529247