Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
HoTT 01 Cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2004, 04:05 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default HoTT 01 Cruiser

Hello everyone I've decided to either sell the cruiser complete or part it out I'll sell it for $10,500 the car is loaded with a tv and playstation system,a full xenon ground effects kit,16" custom cruiser wheels,chrome side m3 mirrors,chrome side pillars,chrome fuel cover,altezza rear lights,rear spoiler,chrome manifold,washer fluid,the car only has 26,000 miles on it i am the only owner no scratches on the car everything is mint I'm a real clean freak when it comes to my cars. e-mail for pics at bowhunter424@msn.com
if the car does'nt sell i will part it out..
Old 11 Sep 2004, 10:20 pm
Cool Cruiser

if you decide to part it out, how much for the chrome manifold. do you have anything else chrome for under the hood? Thanks
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:21 am
Fresh Cruiser

i have the chrome manifold,winshield fluid cap,power steering,brake fluid cap,i will sell it all for $100 plus shipping $10.00

check and compare prices:
http://www.wyckoff-mopar-parts.com/ptcrdruppaby.html

i except payment in paypal to my email address or a money order

if there anyone is interested in any of the parts let me no the xenon body kit is up for grabs to it's painted ps2 silver it's a 5 piece kit i also have a set of rims silver with the pt logo in them size 16" with low profile tires
Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:46 pm
Cool Cruiser

Are they replacement caps or did you just buy the covers? Very interested , i know we can work something out.
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 12 Sep 2004, 02:04 pm
Fresh Cruiser

they are all replacement no covers
Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:13 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TaylorMade

how much for the chrome side pillars?
2001 limited edition midnight blue PT, 17\" enkei wheels, rear spoiler,silencers removed, k&n drop in filter,MX-5\'s 1-2 burp-free shift mod, 1 10\" subwoofer, and a Dynomax muffler. (Just a 17 year old who loves his car)
Old 13 Sep 2004, 06:25 pm
Fresh Cruiser

the side pillars can't come off because they will bend really bad if you try to pull them off
Old 13 Sep 2004, 07:25 pm
Cool Cruiser

i am interested in the tv and the xenon kit....let me know
BigPhil

Old 13 Sep 2004, 09:05 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I will give you the kit and the tv all for $750 I will have it completely bubble wrapped ready for shipping if you are interested let me no send me an email with your number and i will call you for the shipping details...remember the kit is painted brite silver it looks great and it's the 5 piece kit
Old 13 Sep 2004, 10:53 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TaylorMade

can you get the chrome fuel cover off? if so, how much?
2001 limited edition midnight blue PT, 17\" enkei wheels, rear spoiler,silencers removed, k&n drop in filter,MX-5\'s 1-2 burp-free shift mod, 1 10\" subwoofer, and a Dynomax muffler. (Just a 17 year old who loves his car)