Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
CUSTOM BOX W/2 JL 10'S PLUS MTX AMP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:27 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default CUSTOM BOX W/2 JL 10'S PLUS MTX AMP

I'VE GOT A CUSTOM BUILT BOX WITH A PAIR OF 10W0'S FIRING TOWARD THE REAR. THE BOX IS CARPETED IN GREY TO MATCH INTERIOR. THERE IS AN AMP RACK ON THE FRONT OF THE BOX BETWEEN THE BOX AND THE SEATS. THE BOX FITS PERFECTLY AND WON'T SLIDE, LOOKS CLEAN, AND SOUNDS GREAT! I'LL NEGOTIATE THE AMP WITH THE DEAL OR WITHOUT. IT'S A 300 WATT MTX 4250D MONO BLOCK.

I HAD THE SYSTEM HOOKED UP WITH THE FACTORY RADIO FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS. THIS AMP WILL TURN ON WITHOUT A REMOTE LEAD IF YOU USE SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS. SIMPLY RUN A POWER AND GROUND WIRE, AND SPLICE INTO THE REAR SPEAKERS FOR AN EASY AND CLEAN INSTALL.
I'M SELLING BECAUSE MY SUNROOF MYSTERIOUSLY BLEW OFF WHILE I WAS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD LISTENING TO "HUMPTY HUMP" (OLDIE BUT A GOODIE). I DON'T BELIEVE THE SYSTEM IS QUITE THAT POWERFUL, BUT I THINK IT CONTRIBUTED IN PART TO THE GLASS BREAKING.
I'M ASKING $300 FOR THE WHOLE SET UP. I'LL SHIP IT FOR THE ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS OR GET TOGETHER FOR A LOCAL PICK UP IN OKLAHOMA CITY.

EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE PICS.
PURE_POWER@YAHOO.COM
Old 22 Sep 2004, 08:35 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I'm just curious [:I] is the price wrong, or is this just something nobody is interested in?
Thanxabunch,

A pic from delivery day in 2003! Many mods since and many to come.