Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Multifunction switch for postage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2004, 11:29 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Multifunction switch for postage

OK, so here’s the story. A month or so ago I noticed that my fog lights on my 01 Cruiser came on when I used the right turn signal. After a couple of weeks the fog lights failed to come on at all. I figured it was the multifunction switch. About that same time I discovered on ebay that someone had listed a multifunction switch for an 01. I made a bid and won the auction. The switch came in the mail. Lo and behold, I discovered to my dismay that I hadn’t read the description on ebay close enough. What I had bought was a multifunction switch alright, but one that didn’t have the fog light capability. Today I’m getting the correct switch installed while the car is getting it’s regular oil change.

What all this means is that I now have this multifunction switch, which I suppose works just fine, but for which I have no earthy use.

Therefore, I would gladly pass it on to someone who might find it useful. All I ask is postage reimbursement which is around $5.00

Any takers?