Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
APC Gen 3 Chrome Tail Lights 4/SALE Lowered $

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2005, 04:34 am
Regular Cruiser

Default APC Gen 3 Chrome Tail Lights 4/SALE Lowered $

I have a used set of tail lights that came off of my PT. The lights are in good shape with no defects. I have the orginal box that they will be shipped in. I am selling them because I am selling the car. I will probably be trading it in and I am not going to get anything from the dealer so I am trying to cut my lost. These lights sold for $180 plus shipping on e-bay. I will like $100 Plus shipping to anywhere in the US. If interested E-mail me at SwtNLwPT@msn.com

If you feel this price is a little high then E-mail and let me know what a fair price is. Please do not leave post here I check e-mails more often. Thanks