Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
For Sale - 2003 GT Tastefully Customized

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2005, 09:40 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default For Sale - 2003 GT Tastefully Customized

I am putting my 5-speed 2003 GT up for sale on eBay Motors soon and I thought perhaps someone here wants one or knows someone who does!

It is Inferno Red, has a little over 23,000 miles and I've added a number of accessories (about $5000 worth) including:

Xenon ground effects
Factory style rear spoiler
Good Hood Ram Air Hood (with AirAid cold air intake and filter)
Borla/Mopar car back split exhaust
Suspension Techniques front and rear anti sway bars
Mopar blowoff valve conversion
StopTech front racing brakes
Infiniti Kappa speakers all around
Rockford Fosgate subwoofer mounted in back door with upgraded door
shocks
And More!

I hate to sell it, but I switched jobs and the payment is killing me! I owe almost $19,000 and I know I'll take a pretty big hit selling it. This will be the car that 10 years from now I'll wish I kept!

Email me with questions, my email is my username with @yahoo.com on the end, I'll give you my cell then and send pictures. I live in Kent, Ohio which is between Cleveland and Akron. Thank you for your help!
Old 13 Jan 2005, 06:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hi Nate,

A 2004 GT Cruiser sold on Ebay for $12600 on Dec. 6th with 23460 miles. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=15285). I was interested in it but it was automatic. I figure most people get almost half of their money back on mods and your vehicle has a few less miles, so I am interested in it if the selling price is around the $14500 to $15000 range. Feel free to let me know what you think.

PM me if you want!

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by nate516

I am putting my 5-speed 2003 GT up for sale on eBay Motors soon and I thought perhaps someone here wants one or knows someone who does!

It is Inferno Red, has a little over 23,000 miles and I've added a number of accessories (about $5000 worth) including:

Xenon ground effects
Factory style rear spoiler
Good Hood Ram Air Hood (with AirAid cold air intake and filter)
Borla/Mopar car back split exhaust
Suspension Techniques front and rear anti sway bars
Mopar blowoff valve conversion
StopTech front racing brakes
Infiniti Kappa speakers all around
Rockford Fosgate subwoofer mounted in back door with upgraded door
shocks
And More!

I hate to sell it, but I switched jobs and the payment is killing me! I owe almost $19,000 and I know I'll take a pretty big hit selling it. This will be the car that 10 years from now I'll wish I kept!

Email me with questions, my email is my username with @yahoo.com on the end, I'll give you my cell then and send pictures. I live in Kent, Ohio which is between Cleveland and Akron. Thank you for your help!