Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
AMX intake w/filter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2005, 06:02 am
Regular Cruiser

Default AMX intake w/filter

Have a used 2 week old intake pipe (airbox to turbo) which is polished with a blue hose coupler, made by AMX, even got a brand new filter with it that I have NOT used. I definetly noticed an increase in power with just the pipe on. I'm selling because I wanted the intercooler pipe too and was able to get both from ADAM. I paid 170, used 2 weeks, selling $120.00 shipped, from So CAL. Tony/Stew
Old 02 Mar 2005, 10:43 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to SuGamer

Sorry dude, if you want to sell it, you're gonna have to go lower. Jim's airbox to turbo pipe is only $120 plus shipping.
Black 2004 PT Cruiser GT with chrome accent package, chrome door spears, billet gauge eyebrows, chrome beltline, Autotechnica tail light covers painted body color, TYC by Elegente backup lights and GPS Navigation. Silver dragons on sides and hood. Stage 1! Spark plugs gapped to .040, and installed a set of Crane Firewires. BTG cold air intake, AMX1397\'s Turbo Up Charge Pipe, Boomba Racing BOV, Hallman Pro PX manual boost controller and Mean Green\'s Hyperground Solution.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze247vu
http://www.ptcruiserworld.com/Junior

Old 03 Mar 2005, 03:51 am
Regular Cruiser

I bought it about 3 weeks ago, I sent him 170 or 190, shipped. He ALSO included the open element filter for an additional charge. Which brought it up to the 170 or 190 that I sent him. Again, the filter is BRAND new, not used like the 3week old intake pipe is. Make offer. Thanx
Old 03 Mar 2005, 11:50 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Now you're talking dude. You didn't mention that it including the open air filter to make it his cold air intake. It's not a bad deal. If I didn't have a BTG open air intake I might jump on it. Anyway, good luck selling it!
Black 2004 PT Cruiser GT with chrome accent package, chrome door spears, billet gauge eyebrows, chrome beltline, Autotechnica tail light covers painted body color, TYC by Elegente backup lights and GPS Navigation. Silver dragons on sides and hood. Stage 1! Spark plugs gapped to .040, and installed a set of Crane Firewires. BTG cold air intake, AMX1397\'s Turbo Up Charge Pipe, Boomba Racing BOV, Hallman Pro PX manual boost controller and Mean Green\'s Hyperground Solution.

Old 03 Mar 2005, 09:05 pm
Young Cruiser

This setup is actually better than the btg. The btg has a smaller pipe.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 09:19 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I'm not sure about that! My BTG's pipe is huge. Alot thicker than my UCP. I compared it to Jim's intake and they are the same diameter. I would have gotten Jim's pipe if I didn't already have the BTG.

Old 04 Mar 2005, 11:27 pm
Regular Cruiser

Jims pipe made the MOST bang for the buck. Stock, I just put on his pipe and the car felt faster. I just wanted color, and ordered blue, whick is what I got, but I was hoping to get a matching intercooler pipe with it in blue also, not polished and a blue hose clamp. I'm NOT 'dogging' his product at all, it's good, and it's 4sale. Stew
Old 16 Mar 2005, 05:32 am
Regular Cruiser

Price is now 100.00 shipped
Old 21 Mar 2005, 11:48 pm
Regular Cruiser

just wondering will you sell the CAI without the open air filter? I have already got a K&N drop in filter for the car.

Paw
Old 25 Mar 2005, 03:48 am
Regular Cruiser

Yes, make offer, only used 2 weeks.