Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: Want To Buy

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
A/C Vent Knobs.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2007, 06:49 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default A/C Vent Knobs.....

I am missing two of the center vent knobs that change the directional flow of the air. Short of going to OEM parts department and paying $8 each would someone happen to have a couple they would like to sell me?
Old 20 Aug 2007, 10:54 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: A/C Vent Knobs.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1500ram View Post
I am missing two of the center vent knobs that change the directional flow of the air. Short of going to OEM parts department and paying $8 each would someone happen to have a couple they would like to sell me?
Sorry I did not see this post until after I answered your other one, but this says the same thing:

I replaced all my knobs on my '05 DC4 convertible with chromed billet at 500 miles on the odometer, but I saved all the stock ones, let me know exactly which, & how many you need, and if you are willing pay for the bubble envelope and shipping they are yours, it is just up to you whether to pay the postage for very slightly used ones or buy them new local from your dealer, as you did not mention what the dealer wanted for them, I don't know which is cheaper for you. I would think it would cost about $3.50 for regular mail, or $6.00 for priority mail including a bubble wrap envelope, your choice, I would prefer if you only asked for what you need, as someone else may need one or two another time, but when they are gone, they are gone.

If you decide you want them let me know, approx shipping is:2 to 3 days for priority mail, and 3 to 5 days for regular mail . my PayPal address is: tech@alcamar.com

Butch (Dream4)
http://www.alcamar.com/trailer/