Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: Want To Buy

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
wanted to buy FROM THOSE WHO UPGRADED: OEM airbox to turbo pipe intake tube

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2007, 10:34 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default wanted to buy FROM THOSE WHO UPGRADED: OEM airbox to turbo pipe intake tube

i would like to buy a unmodified airbox to turbo intake tube . i can pay $ 30 i would prefer inperson transaction - unless you want to ship it to me - i gutted my old one out ( took out the silencer , and put back together ) . it runs a lot better , but now has the BOV purge valve sound when i let off the throttle . i could use the factory pipe when i want to avoid excess noise . - washington dc - [email]thecalvettis@verizon.net

Last edited by mino; 18 Oct 2007 at 02:56 pm.
Old 23 Oct 2007, 01:02 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: wanted to buy FROM THOSE WHO UPGRADED: OEM airbox to turbo pipe intake tube

Honestly, who gets a turbo car and doesn't want / is bothered by, the sound of the turbo ????

Get an AMX TTAB pipe. It looks great and its better than the stock pipe and every after market TTAB pipe out there.

No ones says you can't be functional AND performance oriented, but why not like the turbocharged vehicle you bought??
Old 23 Oct 2007, 05:48 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: wanted to buy FROM THOSE WHO UPGRADED: OEM airbox to turbo pipe intake tube

i DO like all those sounds , but would like to have the original pipe when i sell the car to the regular buyer who doesnt like the noise - and also to switch back when i need to bring to dealer for warranty work ( they look for any excuse to blame problem on customer )
Old 05 Jan 2008, 02:37 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Taggert_LOA

still need one? i've got two lying around.............