PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
WTB: Stock 15" Steel Wheels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2009, 08:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default WTB: Stock 15" Steel Wheels

Done!

Last edited by CemeteryCat13; 13 Feb 2012 at 08:59 am.
Old 05 Jan 2009, 03:19 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: WTB: Stock 15" Steel Wheels

I live near Chicago would that be too far ?? And what would you be doing with the wheels and tires you have now ? and what kind of condition are those tires in ?

06 Pt, 5 Spd, 5% Tint, 18's, Exhaust, Intake, Phantom Cruiser Custom Leather Seats, Custom Painted Dash, 2-12" JL Audio W3's, MTX Mono Amp, Custom Tweeters

www.StickerShrimp.com
Old 05 Jan 2009, 05:06 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hello!
Thanks for the note! Chicago is abit out of range, unless you could meet halfway. My wheels..I am unsure about, they'd honestly take some work to clean up, but a straight trade would be great. The only thing is I'd like to keep the tires for the potential new wheels...unless the originals are still mounted on your set, then that'd be different. I recently had the fronts replaced with some Bridgestones, but the rears are probably the original Eagles...at least I haven't changed them since I got the car in 05.

Hows the condition of your wheels? Any pictures?

thanks so much!
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgessMotorsports View Post
I live near Chicago would that be too far ?? And what would you be doing with the wheels and tires you have now ? and what kind of condition are those tires in ?
Old 05 Jan 2009, 06:36 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I have the original tires still mounted on my rims and theyre in pretty good condition, the wheels are the steelies with the factory wheels covers that come on the base model 06' pt cruisers.

06 Pt, 5 Spd, 5% Tint, 18's, Exhaust, Intake, Phantom Cruiser Custom Leather Seats, Custom Painted Dash, 2-12" JL Audio W3's, MTX Mono Amp, Custom Tweeters

www.StickerShrimp.com
Old 06 Jan 2009, 09:29 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hey Thanks again for your note!
Like this!?:

Tell you what, if you're tires are good, and you'd be willing to do a straight trade, I'd be very interested!
While we're at it if you're at all interested in trading your stock rear marker/ back up lights for my mine, I'd do that too! This is what I have:

I am off work most weekends, so if you'd want to meet some place like Mauston, WI (or wherever), we could meet at like a Cracker Barrel or something, and do the switch in the parking lot!

Haha, this could be fun!

nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgessMotorsports View Post
I have the original tires still mounted on my rims and theyre in pretty good condition, the wheels are the steelies with the factory wheels covers that come on the base model 06' pt cruisers.
Old 06 Jan 2009, 01:04 pm
Fresh Cruiser

yupp same exact wheels, and my stock reverse lights are blacked out along with my taillights so i dont think those would go very good with mine

www.StickerShrimp.com