PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Please Help Me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2009, 01:22 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Please Help Me

Hello,
I want to buy a new Car .so, Please suggest me which car is better?

I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Old 05 Jan 2009, 06:35 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Please Help Me

Didn't Sara just ask this very dame question a few days ago? She was asked exactly what she was looking for and never answered. Do we have a TROLL???
There questions seem to be exactly the same, see the new postings in the support section.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 05 Jan 2009, 04:16 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Think you might be right Ernie.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 05 Jan 2009, 05:10 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Well heck guys just answer them its not that hard is it????

You Need to go out RIGHT NOW to your closes Chrysler Dealer and BUY a Brand New 2010 P T Cruiser
see if the dealer can order the Special California model with the 6.7 hemi in it, and all wheel drive model wiht the 150 shot of NOS
it is a little more than the base PT but way worth it also see if they can get it in the mist green color (if you like that color) it will be a verry limited run, it should come with a standard 6 speed slap stick tranny with paddle shifters on the steering wheel which is a blast to drive

If this is not available then go for the 2010 Desert version with the Cummings diesel in it that one is the panel truck model and has some really sweet add ones like the 4x4 edition and the monster tries and the factory equipped GPS and digital read out

This is just my suggestion but it is a VERRY good suggestion
oh and we love pics
Old 05 Jan 2009, 08:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 18 Jan 2009, 01:36 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Simran,

I am selling my 2007 PT Cruiser Limited Edition, 27k miles if you are interested! Im selling the car for $10,500! The KBB value of the car is $13,500.

The car is still under factory warranty, it has a moon roof and alloy wheels. please let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

Liz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg limited2.jpg (62.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg limited1.jpg (68.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg limited.jpg (55.4 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by lizzielou626; 18 Jan 2009 at 01:36 pm. Reason: mispelled a word
Old 19 Jan 2009, 02:22 pm
Regular Cruiser

Both their links are out of the UK.
They are scammers.
Not accusing anyone of anything...
Only scammers post these... here's some information, and things to help recognize it...
This is a *classic* scam, that is spiking again and folks are still falling for it...
if you respond to them personally, they will set up a money order scam, (or a hipping scam) offering you more than the purchase price,but making it so over the amount and ask for a balance be sent back.
They will mail you a money order (actually multiple, broken in to smaller chunks)... you'll cash them..., then you will send the balance back to the originator, which is theirs are good and clear... as you'll get the money (M.O.) legitimately... most likely once you cash their larger money order...
Due to US Fed Banking laws, the Banks have to get you the money cashed in less than 48 hours--- if it doesnt *not* clear... This doesn mena its good, per-say.
So the next day, they appear to "clear",m you cash them, then spend it... A few days later (due to overseas accts), the bank finds the acct is fraudulent....
Guess who's responsible?
YOU ARE... Since it isn't credit, your not protected, and you have to come up with the money before
its a horrible deal and needs reform. The thieves get away with it scott free (due to lack of International. Jurisdiction/Authority), and they get off with the balance of whatever you agreed to send them...

Key clues to be on the look out for:
Vague and general posts (just like both of these mentioned), links to or having originated from UK (Current scam hot spot), Africa, Malaysia, and a few others...
(Computer Forensics Law Enforcement here)
Old 19 Jan 2009, 05:19 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thanks for the heads up Rowdy.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 19 Jan 2009, 06:53 pm
Regular Cruiser

No problem. I realize I'm stating the obvious to some, and see the tongue-in-cheek posts above, which I found hillarious... but Liz has posted to both of them...
I want to be sure (and others not aware) she does not fall victim.

LOL! After looking their posts history's it is painfully obvious... they even reference each other! ...
Old 19 Jan 2009, 07:12 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Hey I thought the 2010 Desert Version with the big Cunnings was a great idea you have some good info and it is really easy today to get hooked and not know it