PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Exterior Parts Wanted!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2011, 06:28 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to TB2265apos
Default Exterior Parts Wanted!!!!

hi guys, just wondering if anyone has these parts for sale or possibly knows where i can find these parts used?

A nice looking mid wing for the hatch.
a different front bumper for the 06' up pt's other than the xenon kit?
as well as:
single catback exhaust that's 2.5".
cold air intake for gt turbo with polished pipe.
polished hardpipes.

any help will be greatfully appreciated!
07' tangerine pearl gt turbo sedan with 5spd... mods: bov, airaid-airbox, turbo-to-airbox-pipe, axle-back-exhaust, custom intercooler, Jet stage 2 chip, short-throw-shifter, lowered, black 16" wheels, blacked out windows, de-badged.... more mods' coming soon.
Old 13 Jan 2011, 02:45 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to TB2265apos
Default Re: Exterior Parts Wanted!!!!

lol i was just thinking about getting new wheels soon actually. but first on my to-do list is to get my motor rebuilt which it is in the process of being rebuilt as we speak by a family freind. so should be able to do the wheels/tires next month or atleast by april. thanx for the compliments!
07' tangerine pearl gt turbo sedan with 5spd... mods: bov, airaid-airbox, turbo-to-airbox-pipe, axle-back-exhaust, custom intercooler, Jet stage 2 chip, short-throw-shifter, lowered, black 16" wheels, blacked out windows, de-badged.... more mods' coming soon.
Old 13 Jan 2011, 02:53 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Exterior Parts Wanted!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB2265apos View Post
hi guys, just wondering if anyone has these parts for sale or possibly knows where i can find these parts used?

A nice looking mid wing for the hatch.
a different front bumper for the 06' up pt's other than the xenon kit?
as well as:
single catback exhaust that's 2.5".
cold air intake for gt turbo with polished pipe.
polished hardpipes.

any help will be greatfully appreciated!
1. Look for an extremely hard to find Mopar kit (discontinued). I love the look and it isn't anything too flashy/ricer.

2. If you want performance, I'd suggest going 3" all the way through. 3" o2 housing+3" downpipe.

3. Check out PTCrew.com's MOD Bible posted in their forum. You'll find the tutorial for modifying your stock airbox+drop in K&N filter. To top this mod off, you'll want an aftermarket TTAB (turbo to airbox) pipe rather than the stock one.

I went with a K&N FIPK filter simply because it's a recommended mod (though alot of people stick with the airbox mod) if you're going with a bigger turbo+intercooler. I plan on getting a bigger turbo but I still need to finish my supporting mods.

4. Again, PTCrew. Go through AMX1397 for your cold up-pipe and lower hard pipe as well as the TTAB.

You can check out their site at Performance auto parts & aftermarket auto accessories for your car, specializing SRT4, Crossfire SRT6, SLK32, C32 AMG, VR-4 but AMX over at PTCrew offers a slight discount to members.

Doubt you'll find anything used around here that others would want to part with but goodluck. I'd say just go with new, it doesn't start hurting the bank until you start throwing in a bigger turbo, much bigger injectors, dyno time+tuning etc.

-Freddy