PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Wtb: misc. Stuff!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 2011, 10:18 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Wtb: misc. Stuff!

Hi everyone, im looking for some random things, particularly an original pt cargo net and the cargo net bin door/cover. Also pricing the cost for someones old decent color gray carpeting from a pt (particularly no blood on it from a junked pt) the clock and wiring harness that is in the newer pts (yes i know its not for my pt but ive got a idea for it in another use), a drivers side original pt floor mat that will fit in my 02 touring pt in decent condition (idk if their all the same), also looking at the different colors that came with a pt when it comes to those two things that i dont know what their called, ones above the glovebox the others around the dash. For those im looking for intact and original colors. Lastly im looking for the vent thats in the center of the dash near the windshield, mines got a small crack, once again i have a 2002.

Just pricing these things an not positive if its something imma get but let me know if u have it and name your price shipping to 16635

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Old 01 May 2011, 11:28 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Wtb: misc. Stuff!

Dill really sounds like you should hit up a parts yard. Might have more luck. There's a guy from Concord, NC, on ebay, who always beats me to any PT that gets junked in our area, but he's a good guy and has good prices, you might want to go search on ebay. I'm not at home so don't have his info with me, sorry. Whenever I need anything PT, I usually get in touch with him first.
Old 01 May 2011, 11:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Re: Wtb: misc. Stuff!

Thx ill be hittin ours up again soon to score some things i didnt get before. But i know they dnt have nething I listed. The other yards are all weird. U have to go online and they have a list of parts. Never cosmetic always big stuff. I like places where I can dig around sheesh lol

So hopefully yeah ill find everything at a yard but if not im open to prices from the community!

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com