Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: Want To Buy

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Hood Mounted Spray Nozzles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2011, 08:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Hood Mounted Spray Nozzles

Looking for Hood mounted Windshield cleaning nozzles. Mine are broken and It's a pain in the a**. PM is you have some for sale. I know they sell some @ autozone, so dont give me a hard time. I want OEM, I know I'm strange.Thanks
Old 20 Jun 2011, 08:32 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Hood Mounted Spray Nozzles

Dealer, about $15 if I remember right!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 21 Jun 2011, 03:15 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to OrlandoSB Send a message via Yahoo to OrlandoSB Send a message via Skype™ to OrlandoSB

I wanted OEM too, they had replacements at Advance Auto Pts for 8 or 9 bucks, but I went to the Chrysler dealer, 17 bucks and change each.....cost around 37 bucks for the pair....
Old 21 Jun 2011, 04:28 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I know we always advise to buy only Chrysler electrical parts but in this case I really don't think it matters. I bought chrome plated that lights up and have had them for years. No problem.

Old 21 Jun 2011, 06:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Talking Re: Hood Mounted Spray Nozzles

Crewzin!
Looks like your are melting the hood!
(Bulb wattage too high!)

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 22 Jun 2011, 02:57 pm
Cool Cruiser

Went and got some. I must have some kind of clog in my line somehwhere, Pressure and flow doesnt seem quite right. Ill keep yall posted. Thanks
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:52 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I made the mistake of spending $10 on an "adjustable" set at Auto Zone in Florida. Biggest POS I've ever purchased. Driver's side just puddles on the hood, passenger side sprays like an open garden hose but only about 6" up the windshield. POS!!!!

Crewzin, where did you get those? I want a set of them but have had no luck finding them.

Oh, also, to anyone who replaces them, make sure you replace ALL the hoses too! Especially if you're driving a turbo! The heat causes the plastic tube to become brittle and break, and the hoses tend to start falling apart too.

Pics of mine

All new components, including the POS sprayers I bought, cost me less than $20 and took about 1/2 hour to take out the old and install the new. New hoses from right near the hood hinge where there is an inline plug, all the way tot he sprayers. All parts bought at Advance Auto except hose and sprayer heads. This even includes all new plastic plugs to hold the hood liner in place! Took out the old hoses and sat at the table, using them as a template to build a new system. Took 5 minutes to install.

Last edited by Chromenut; 22 Jun 2011 at 09:59 pm.
Old 23 Jun 2011, 07:42 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Chromenut,

Searched around for the package of my LED Super White lighted washer nozzels but couldn't find it. Probably wouldn't help to remind me where I bought it anyway. It's been a couple/few years and I visit all the stores so many times, can't remember which one I got the nozzels from. I only have Autozone, Discount Auto and Pep Boys in my area so it's got to one of them.
Old 23 Jun 2011, 08:11 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Chromenut,

Searched around for the package of my LED Super White lighted washer nozzels but couldn't find it. Probably wouldn't help to remind me where I bought it anyway. It's been a couple/few years and I visit all the stores so many times, can't remember which one I got the nozzels from. I only have Autozone, Discount Auto and Pep Boys in my area so it's got to one of them.
Gracias amigo, I'll pm you some other questions unless they are good here???
Old 23 Jun 2011, 08:29 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
Gracias amigo, I'll pm you some other questions unless they are good here???
This thread is about the nozzels. If it's to go along with this theme, here is fine. About something else, PM or another thread will be better.