PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
WTB:PT DOOR LOGOS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2015, 03:21 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default WTB:PT DOOR LOGOS

Hello all,
I have seen all the PTs I think they've ever made as far as trim levels and years goes. But I was looking at my local dealership's " back lot" just for fun and found a 2003 gold PT limited. It was just like any other id seen, but on the black door pillars toward the bottom, the "Pt" logo was on all four of the pillars. I really liked these and want them for mine. Anybody got any of these or know where to get them?
Thanks in advance
Eli
Old 05 Jul 2015, 04:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: WTB:PT DOOR LOGOS

Me again Eli. They are very expensive from the dealer. About $35 for one "PT Cruiser" if I remember right. I had mine replaced when I had the flames painted. It's almost impossible to take them off and re-use them as they are very fragile. I don't think you'll find anybody that has them lying around. Best bet is a search for lettering on ebay or just on the net. The font for the lettering is real close to "Downtown" so look around for lettering that you can buy in all sorts of different fonts and pick that one to be close to what you already have.
Old 05 Jul 2015, 05:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Me again Eli. They are very expensive from the dealer. About $35 for one "PT Cruiser" if I remember right. I had mine replaced when I had the flames painted. It's almost impossible to take them off and re-use them as they are very fragile. I don't think you'll find anybody that has them lying around. Best bet is a search for lettering on ebay or just on the net. The font for the lettering is real close to "Downtown" so look around for lettering that you can buy in all sorts of different fonts and pick that one to be close to what you already have.
I know, but I want just the "pt" logos on the pillars: not on the door itself
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (13.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 05 Jul 2015, 05:41 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

As I said, go to a place like one of these....

Chrome Letters and Numbers | EmblemArt | Auto Letters and Numbers

Chrome Letters - OEM Automotive 3D Chrome Lettering Kits, Badges, Decals, and Accessories for your Car, Truck, or SUV