Advertisements
Looking for Underseat Storage Bins

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ptprice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2019, 12:08 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Looking for Underseat Storage Bins

Per title, I am looking for a decent quality underseat storage bin, Grey or Black preferred. Can't seem the find the OEM ones anywhere.
Old 01 Jul 2019, 03:39 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: Looking for Underseat Storage Bins

I've two under seat drawers in SOOO BIG. They're handy for keep things secure and out of sight.
The passenger side drawer was original equipment, factory installed under SOOO BIG's old passenger seat. I switched it to his "new" seat. (those "new" seats were another LKQ salvage yard find) The matching driver's seat drawer was a second salvage yard find. Take off the hardware, end caps and rails too. With that they're interchangeable left and right side.
A lot of SOOO BIG's "upgrades", the drawers, seats, vanity cover, air cleaner, rear shelf, the list goes on, were all LKQ salvage yard finds. Being in the right place at the right time. I was on the salvage yard LKQPickYourPart.com notification list for every PT that came in.
Just now I called their national number, 1-800-962-2277, and confirmed they do have yards in California. Confirmed LKQ is out there in Calfornia with PT Cruisers in them. Give 'em a call and let your fingers do the walkin'.
Good luck in your hunt. I hope you find one.
Happy PTin', ptprice

drawers.jpg
dercannius likes this.
Custom Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. Aluminum Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P205/55 R16 Cooper Touring tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.
Old 01 Jul 2019, 04:13 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: Looking for Underseat Storage Bins

Thanks for the leg work ptprice, I will look into it. I have the rails under my seats, I am currently in the process of retrofitting some Mazda seats into the Slug. So I have had the brackets all apart and they both have the rails.