PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade > craigslist

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Dunlop 15" Snow Tire Alloy Wheel Pkg-Better PT Cruiser Winter Handling - $700

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2008, 08:54 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Exclamation Dunlop 15" Snow Tire Alloy Wheel Pkg-Better PT Cruiser Winter Handling - $700

4 Balanced Wheels Offered with lug nuts /
Tires-Dunlop Winter Sport M3 (only 2000 miles driven_tread depth pictured below)/
Rims-Sport Edition D3 Silver Rims (one of them has some scrapes pictured below)

[Best deal on internet only gets you about $217 per wheel delivered]

These are a great looking snow tire highly rated by experts and consumers. We were tired of slipping on snow in the winter in our 2001 PT Cruiser. These narrower and stickier tires really helped on the hilly, icy roads of Pittsburgh. We purchased a different newer car and I wasn't about to trade these tires in with it.

If your tired of slipping around and you don't want to deal with insurance after a winter accident, please consider these tires.

I am easily available to meet on Sat, Sun, and Mon. Cash in hand could make for a better deal.

I travel throughout the northeast quadrant of the US, so I don't have to meet in Pittsburgh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00316.jpg (15.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00318.jpg (16.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by arupprec; 12 Dec 2008 at 09:01 pm.
Old 13 Dec 2008, 08:33 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Dunlop 15" Snow Tire Alloy Wheel Pkg-Better PT Cruiser Winter Handling - $700

Do they clear GT brakes?

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 14 Dec 2008, 09:20 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Dunlop 15" Snow Tire Alloy Wheel Pkg-Better PT Cruiser Winter Handling - $700

Do the tire specs help?

195 65R15 91H.
Old 17 Dec 2008, 06:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

No, sorry. Has to do with the back of the spokes - if they don't say they fit (like on Tire Rack) they won't clear.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 20 Dec 2008, 11:15 am
Fresh Cruiser

I will see what I can find out. If you think brining one for you to see would help, I will probably be back in your area right after the holidays.
Old 31 Dec 2008, 06:03 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I just got confirmation from tire rack that they will not work with the GT brakes. Sorry

You have a Happy New Year. If you know of anyone else that could use these, please point them my way.

Thx