PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade > craigslist

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Full Stage 1 Kit in St. Louis on CL

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jrbsr05pt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2015, 12:40 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Full Stage 1 Kit in St. Louis on CL

This looks like a decent deal if you are in the STL area. I am in Portland, but was trolling around CL. Hopefully someone can use this Stage 1 kit.

03 PT Cruiser Turbo AT Mopar Stage 1 Upgrade ECU PCM Injectors BOV
Old 24 Jul 2015, 11:39 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Full Stage 1 Kit in St. Louis on CL

you realize that's the same one on ebay listed for 699 that I had posted in the other thread? lol 625 is still to high. I bet if you message them through the craigslist link and offered them a lower price theyd tell you the samething........."we can not go any lower on the price. you can sell what you don't need/use" the stage one pcm is 275 from fwdperformance and even lower on ebay and other parts of the net. the blue plate can be had for 30 for the knock off one which works just the same. injectors can be had for around 50-150. so 625 is to high. idc if that kit comes with the skim module and key or not. it still not worth 200. because by my calculations that's why they are asking so much but you can get your vin flashed for 40 through syked tuning
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 24 Jul 2015, 04:21 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Full Stage 1 Kit in St. Louis on CL

+1

Yep. I believe $400 to $500 would be the right price for this kit. It would cost you about $500 to round all this up once you figure shipping and such. But that would be with new badge and BOV. Plus you would have a guarantee that the PCM would work. And there's member here the forum selling a set of injectors that he has already tested.