PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade > craigslist

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
DC Series 2!!!!!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Busted_PT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2015, 02:03 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default DC Series 2!!!!!

Asking price is ridiculous but I am sure they could be talked down. Mine is the same with the same miles and I paid about $4700 total with the mats and everything almost a year ago from a dealer. So if anyone is within driving distance of it, here you go...

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT TURBO AUTO Dream Cruiser BEAUTIFUL

'03 Dream Cruiser Series 2, ATX, Bought Oct. '14 w/103,000 miles.

Added: Smoked Tail/Reverse lights, LED reverse bulbs, Black-Bezel headlights w/clear Lamin-x, 6000k HIDs, New fog lights with yellow Lamin-x, LED DRL strips, Chrome antenna bezel, Mopar mud flaps "PT Cruiser" painted tangerine, Chrome Mopar "PT Cruiser" front sill plates ($15!), Low profile wiper blades, Large winged hood badge, 3 hole washer nozzles, Small winged badges on fenders under "Cruiser", Front windows tinted to match rears, '01 folding side mirrors (still need to wire for heat), Cross-drilled rotors w/Hawk performance pads, Replaced steel spare w/aluminum, '01 rear sway bar, K&N CAI, Mopar sub, Cargo net, Inner front seat/glove box trim, Mopar all-weather mats, LED interior lighting, Driver seat drawer, Interior mat set for cup holders, etc., Brand new/never opened Mopar "PT Cruiser" roof rack ($75!), Glow-in-the-dark key fob, RB1 Nav radio, Mopar iPod integration...More to come.
Old 08 Aug 2015, 06:23 am
Banned

Default Re: DC Series 2!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL DC2
Old 08 Aug 2015, 06:54 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Would expect a few less miles for that price.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 08 Aug 2015, 08:14 am
Young Cruiser

This one has been on CL at that price since at least May when I first saw it.

I'd love to have a Series 2 DC, but I don't need one, so I keep talking myself out of checking it out.

2001 PT Cruiser | Touring Edition | 5 Speed Manual | Born On The 4th Of July, 2000
Old 08 Aug 2015, 09:47 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Way too many miles for that price.

-2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT
-Patriot Blue, Bright Silver Metallic rear spoiler, billet grille, 17" chrome wheels, hyperground cable, Spectre short ram CAI
-119,000 miles and counting ...
Old 14 Aug 2015, 12:41 am
Fanatic Cruiser

anyone else notice the add claims its 1623 when the plaque says 1629?? lol
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 14 Aug 2015, 07:06 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbsr05pt View Post
anyone else notice the add claims its 1623 when the plaque says 1629?? lol
Doesn't really matter because the number not tied to that vin. or actual production sequence. They just slapped one on from a box full of them. Nearly impossible to document a vin to a sticker number.
rckstein likes this.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 14 Aug 2015, 07:31 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Doesn't really matter because the number not tied to that vin. or actual production sequence. They just slapped one on from a box full of them. Nearly impossible to document a vin to a sticker number.
I know this lol. I tell other people that when they claim they're car is so and so number off the production line. that they were all in a box. I wasn't talking about the car being a certain number or whatever. I was simply stating that the seller cant even read right.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.