Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Europe PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Electrical box and fuses in rear?

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2017, 02:39 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Electrical box and fuses in rear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstein View Post
The storage area that ptprice has shown is on the panel on the left-hand side on US PT's (see below pic):

Is that where your fuse box is located? When you say "drivers side" is your PT a LH or RH drive?

My bad. Sinbad must mean the Jack Storage Compartment. I came to this conclusion with the help of Rick's revelation of where the "driver's side" is. Sinbad's PT has the steering wheel on the wrong side. For us driving on the right side of the road this compartment would be on the passenger side. The only thing electronic in SOOO BIG's Jack Storage Compartment area is the back of the rear storage area courtesy light and the back of the power port. I've shown you SOOO BIG's now give us a photo peek in yours. Inquiring minds want to know. Happy PTin', ptprice

IMG_1944 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1942 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1945 (480x640).jpg
Custom Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. Aluminum Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P250/55 R16 Cooper Touring tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats W/ Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers and Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.

Last edited by ptprice; 03 Oct 2017 at 02:46 pm.
Old 03 Oct 2017, 02:58 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: Electrical box and fuses in rear?

We're all getting up a gum tree

My car is German, and I'm in Germany - my steering wheel is the same side as in the US.

Yes, the panel on the left rear in the first picture. If you could put your hand in the hole and reach up, that where the electrical gubbins is