Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
So Cal Cruisers Fender Skirts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2007, 12:09 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default So Cal Cruisers Fender Skirts

Has anyone installed the fender skirts from So Cal Cruisers..Was it easy or hard..How is the quality..Thank you
Old 16 Jan 2007, 11:33 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Welcome to the forum.
There are lots of bad reports about SoCalCruisers - TERRIBLE customer service - if you have a problem, they disappear. According to reports, if you go to their place in person, they are pretty good, but mail order, forget it.
Here's just one recent thread on them:
http://ptenthusiasts.org/forum/showt...ornia+Cruisers
There are other, better places - Cruiser Motor Sports is good, RaceAndStreet.Com is SUPER.[?]

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 18 Jan 2007, 03:46 am
Fresh Cruiser

Im new to PT's (built mustangs for years), and when I got my O6, so cal cruisers was the 1st place I went as I am very close to them. They didnt have any of the parts they advertised on the site, and PT BOB (the owner) gave me the impression that business is VERY slow and they might not be around very much longer. The shop is a dump, and prices were high.
Old 18 Jan 2007, 09:52 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I would assume that it is slow for them because the word is out about their poor, poor customer service.

People say I have a drinking problem. I Drink... I Get Drunk... I Fall Down... No problem! ! !
Old 24 Apr 2007, 05:32 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: So Cal Cruisers Fender Skirts

They have the worse service in the US. I ordered a set from them and they were cracked. Took months to get them replaced. They have the worst method for installing skirts seen. If you have a flat tire you'll loose the skirt as well. try Roman Chariots they have a better skirt. Forget there web site. Sorry.
Old 24 Apr 2007, 07:00 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: So Cal Cruisers Fender Skirts

Maggie at Race & Street has them also, and you can't beat their prices or customer service. Here's a link....

PT Cruiser Fender Skirts - Unpainted (Add $130 for painted): Race and Street
Old 27 Apr 2007, 08:37 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Angry Re: So Cal Cruisers Fender Skirts

SoCalCruiser is terrible to deal with - converted my new 06 to their woody kit - looks good, but a part was scratched & they were unable to replace it. Purchased a continantal kit & rear 05 bumper cover they painted it the wrong color - I had it repainted. Ordered chrome bumpers, it took them several months to realize they were shipped to them & not direct to me - as ordered. It took months to receive my core deposit on the returned 06 bumper cover. After 8 mths of Emails I have received a store credit for the off color paint - but can't find thejr website. Maybe I'm lucky! (someday I'll tell you about my sunvisor adventure with them - it is still on going)