Advertisements
Flcikering lights with HID headlights solved

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2009, 05:03 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Flcikering lights with HID headlights solved

For anyone with a problem with the flickering lights i suggest going here

3B Specialties : Home

call the number for patrick because he is awsome and will help you all the way from answering any questions and buying them for you right then and there.

also, the HID headlights for the PT Cruiser 01- present require a special modification which will get rid of the flicker issue. this is the best option right now and with fantastic results. will post pictures and upload vid of the results when i get my camera fixed on friday. i went with the 12k headlights low beams and they are awsome!!!

well what i should have said was for people without HID headlights that were planning on going to get them. but i know people are worried about getting the HID headlights while the flickering problem persists so going there to get the conversion kit and state in the comments when u buy em that u got a whatever yr cruiser and they will send you a special modification to make the flickering lights disappear. because all the flickering lights is just a wattage problem. the OEM headlights are 55 watts while the Silver stars and the HID's (High Intensity Discharge) are lower than that so you figure the lower wattage cuts off power which makes them flicker. so you buy the headlights and they send you a 50w conversion kit with a special wire you connect to the battery and the flickering goes away for good.

i already proved this statement by buying them and testing everything out.

Last edited by Vengence; 24 Mar 2009 at 08:47 am.