PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
More Outerbody Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2009, 06:11 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default More Outerbody Questions

Hi,
I know that its been a while again since I last wrote...by the way the I found someone to put on the hood graphic for just $30. But it didnt look so good so I removed it.

But now I'm thinking of adding some more things. I'm looking for a grille
(2008), and wondering if I should add some more chrome or flames to her. I dont want to be all outrages or anything just want to keep all eyes on "TAMPICA"

So basically just wanna get some inputs. Just look at my gallery and you can see what I have done now.
Old 05 Aug 2009, 06:54 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: More Outerbody Questions

So, do you still have "the Phenomenal Woman" graphic on the hood, or is that what you took off? You said you looking for a grill, but the picture shows the chrome strips already on, so you want to change the whole grill? You have the two-tone, don't think you should add flames. If you want to add something, take a clue from that cruiser in your photos that has a design around the beltline between the two different colors. Don't like the black on the bottom, but to each his/her own.

MY technical suggestions are given in GOOD FAITH without total guarantee, if in doubt go to a garage.
Cruiser Of The Month (COTM) May, 2015.
Visit My Home Page www.CREWZIN.com
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 05 Aug 2009 at 06:56 pm.
Old 05 Aug 2009, 07:01 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross

Grills are limited for the 2006+

If you wanted a whole new look for the front PTeazer is about the only option.
PTeazer Front Treatments: PTeazer

Cruiser Motorsports
2006-2008 PT Parts

Race and Street
2006 and Up Cruiser Parts: Race and Street

Last edited by slayerdarkcross; 05 Aug 2009 at 07:50 pm.
Old 05 Aug 2009, 07:11 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Yes, CREWZIN, I removed the hood graphic. It just wasn't what I expected once I placed it on the car. I want to come up with another idea with the same flow just not so sticker like, I want something to blend in so you can't tell that it was an add on. My fiance said the same thing about the flames,no. He doesnt want me to add to much and then it looks cluttered so I was thinking of just the chrome belt line strip. For the grill those or just the strips and from a distance they look great but when you get up close you can tell that I attached them myself. They were long 3M strips and I had to cut them down to size myself, and didnt do so great of a job. I found the grill overlay that was about mid 100's that I think I might get I just have to find one for a 2008.

Buy Custom Grilles | 2000-2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom Grille
Old 05 Aug 2009, 07:24 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

She so,

Be careful. I think that grill your looking at is ONLY for the 2000-2005 PT Cruisers. NOT what they say in the add. I may be wrong, but you see the bottom ends of the grill...they are pointed, and the bottom ends of your 2006+ grills are rounded.
MY technical suggestions are given in GOOD FAITH without total guarantee, if in doubt go to a garage.
Cruiser Of The Month (COTM) May, 2015.
Visit My Home Page www.CREWZIN.com
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.