Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
chrome exterior accesories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2009, 06:06 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default chrome exterior accesories

Looking to find chrome window wind deflectors and a chrome sunroof wind deflector for my '01 PT. Any info?
Old 10 Nov 2009, 07:12 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: chrome exterior accesories

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinmom54 View Post
Looking to find chrome window wind deflectors and a chrome sunroof wind deflector for my '01 PT. Any info?
Maggie @ raceandstreet.com she will meet or beat and price, some parts are on sale of have a .01 cent shipping.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 10 Nov 2009, 07:13 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinmom54 View Post
I've not used this company before personally, but they sure have a lot of cool stuff!

Stampede Chrysler PT Cruiser 4-Pc Chrome Side Window Deflectors 01-Up - AutoTruckToys.com

2010 Classic in Deepwater Blue w/Grey Interior
2008 Bullitt Mustang #901
Old 10 Nov 2009, 08:09 pm
Senior Cruiser

Lightbulb Re: chrome exterior accesories

Auto Truck Toys gave me problems both times I ordered from them. Shipping took at least a month and they weren't consistent on which address they wanted to send to- 1st time physical, 2nd time mailing.
R&S acknowledges $0.01 shipping even to Hawaii with a one week delivery time!!
Cruiser Motor Sports are also a quick on delivery.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 12:04 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I have a set of the chrome window wind deflectors that we are selling for $75.00. If you are interested, let me know and I can email you pictures and we can discuss how to ship them and what price. We are an automotive shop out of Dayton Ohio that has been working on and customizing PT Cruisers for several years Thanks
Old 12 Nov 2009, 08:44 pm
Fresh Cruiser

To ludlowPZ Would like to see the chrome window deflectors for the 01 Cruiser I have. You can send photos and price to photojimp659@aol.com
Old 12 Nov 2009, 08:47 pm
Fresh Cruiser

do I notice chromed mirror covers from the photo?
Old 12 Nov 2009, 09:00 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street!

All that chrome from Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street!
Old 12 Nov 2009, 10:58 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: chrome exterior accesories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street!

All that chrome from Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street! Maggie at Race And Street!

2010 Dodge Challenger SE as my day-driver.
2005 "Limited", Stage 1 Turbo Lite, the "Cowboy Cruiser".

Have now owned 5 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 13 Nov 2009, 12:47 am
Senior Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: chrome exterior accesories

I think Chromenut's trying to say something

Like I said also, fast delivery and $0.01 shipping on selected items!

EDIT: Yes, you do see chromed mirror covers!

Race and Street: http://www.raceandstreet.com/MainPage.php

Cruiser Motor Sports: http://www.cruisermotorsports.com/

Auto Truck Toys: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/

Last edited by 808; 13 Nov 2009 at 12:50 am.