PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Turbomangt...fantastic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2003, 01:17 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Turbomangt...fantastic!

Hello guys,

Just wanted to drop a note to let anyone considering using Gary's products should immediately send him a check!!!

To be honest, I've only used the leather conditioner but will wash the car and use his cleaner and sealant this weekend...all things being well...

What really impressed me with Gary is his quick responses to my many questions that I know he had answered previously. He also sent a big box of goodies up to Canada...I don't know how he made any money on this sale but he has a customer for as long as I am driving and he is selling!!!! [|)]

Any other Canadians thinking of purchasing stuff from Gary should not think twice!!! I think he sent the stuff on Thursday or Friday and I received it on the Monday...

Great guy, great knowledge, great products!!!

LIP

Old 04 Oct 2003, 01:54 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Spent 5 hours on my car today with Gary's sealer.
1. Wash with DAWN 2. Clean with CLAY 3. Wash again 4. DRY 5. Apply Gary's sealer 6. Used Gary's dressing on tires. SIMPLE.

My car is very new (2,500 miles) but it has never looked better. Take a look for yourself.

This is me smiling because I bought Gary's stuff.

Email Gary here:
turbomangt@hotmail.com

Or go to his site here:
http://www.perfectautofinish.com/

You'll be glad you did.

2003 Electric Blue GT. Mods - BTG lowering springs, Polished Blane hood struts and hatch strut covers, chrome door handle scratch guards, molded rear splash guards, BTG polished strut tower brace, BTG axle back exhaust, K&N drop in air filter with baffles removed, Royal Purple synthetic motor oil and K&N filter, Polished front and rear sill plates, Chrome \"PT CRUISER\" rear license plate frame, chrome door spear covers, Chrome antenna bezel, Get the BEST detail products from Gary here: http://www.perfectautofinish.com/
See my PT and mods here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289059783

MY EMAIL ADDRESS: stephenlarson@adelphia.net
Old 04 Oct 2003, 02:08 pm
Cool Cruiser

Didn't you pick up his paint cleaner?
LIP
Old 04 Oct 2003, 06:00 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lip

Didn't you pick up his paint cleaner?
LIP
Yes, but my car is so new and I clayed it in June when I bought it so I didn't need to use the cleaner. I have it for later when I may need it.

Have you used it? Is it could for removing swirls or what??

Thanks Lip.

2003 Electric Blue GT. Mods - BTG lowering springs, Polished Blane hood struts and hatch strut covers, chrome door handle scratch guards, molded rear splash guards, BTG polished strut tower brace, BTG axle back exhaust, K&N drop in air filter with baffles removed, Royal Purple synthetic motor oil and K&N filter, Polished front and rear sill plates, Chrome \"PT CRUISER\" rear license plate frame, chrome door spear covers, Chrome antenna bezel, Get the BEST detail products from Gary here: http://www.perfectautofinish.com/
See my PT and mods here:

Old 04 Oct 2003, 06:29 pm
Cool Cruiser

sounds like i'll give garys products a try, i use zaino now, but i'll try it in the next few weeks, thanks for the info.

flames&stripes by \"gator\" 2003 milan dragway \"chrysler classic\" winner
Old 04 Oct 2003, 07:56 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I also used ZAINO until I bought from Gary. I like the way ZAINO works and how it smells (like candy).

Gary's sealer goes on and comes off just as easy. I'll take his word on how long it lasts. I probably "overwax" anyway.

The car shines just as much as ZAINO and it may even look "deeper" if you know what I mean. Someone in another post said that ZAINO made their car look like it was wrapped in plastic wrap. I would agree with that. Maybe it's the pink color that gives it that look.

Gary's sealer is yellow colored so that may be what gives the car a deeper look in the sunlight. What do you think?

Yes, definately give your business. Also, it feels good to know that your money is going to a fellow "PTer". He's a good guy too!

See my PT and mods here:

Old 05 Oct 2003, 12:43 am
Cool Cruiser

As I have said before I am 63 yrs old and I have waxed, detailed or whatever you want to call it a few times in my life and I can honestly say that his products are by far the very best I have ever used. Up until I used his products I had used Meguiars, but I find his superior. As far as the cleaner goes, after I put it on I hated to do anymore to it because it looked so good. The sealer just made it even better. As I said in one of my other posts is that I really like the way that you can accidently get it on the black on the mirrors and mudflaps and it doesn't leave a stain like wax will. Gary also told me that it is ok to put right on over the lenses of the lights which I did and it even made them shine more. He is very good to do business with and imediately ships your order promptly upon payment and offers all the advice you would ever need by e-mail. Good luck from a very satisfied customer.
Old 05 Oct 2003, 08:47 pm
Cool Cruiser

Hello guys,

Yesterday I used the paint cleaner, sealer and the rubber/vinyl cleaner...what a great looking car I have now!!!
The only problem is that I found a small "dent" on the front right of the car above the wheel. I never noticed it before (I think maybe because it never shined like this!).
The cleaner didn't get rid of the surface scratches I had to be honest but it seemed to make the car's shine really deep. After the sealer was put on I had a hard time not looking through the front curtain every time I passed while in the house!!!

Do any of you guys/gals know if it is possible to get a small "dent" out of the car? It is sooooo tiny...barely noticable with no scratches or anything. I'm shocked I have never seen it before but maybe it was one of the neighbours kids...who knows? What would an autobody shop do? and how much would it cost?

Cheers,
LIP
Old 05 Oct 2003, 09:31 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Lip:

In my town, there are a couple shops that say they can remove certain dents without needing to repaint. Fortunately, I haven't had to use them (yet). I would get on the phone and call all the shops in town.

The big problem now is that YOU know the dent is there and your eye will catch it everytime until it's fixed, right?

Let us all know how this comes out for you. Some of us will surely need this in the future.

See my PT and mods here:

Old 06 Oct 2003, 10:39 am
Senior Cruiser

Lip, like GTSteve said, check out the yellow pages for "paintless dent removal". My wifes Lexus had a ice chest fall on the hood from about 8ft up and put a real nice dent in it. I was sure it would have to be repainted. Wrong. Dent Doctor to the rescue ($75.00). The dent is gone. It was about 1 inch round and about 3/4 inch deep. It looks great. From a certain angle and with the sun just right "I" can see it because of scratches but I haven't really tried to do anything with it because it looks good enough and since then I now have a Cruiser that requires my attention!