Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
pics of PT's with aftermarket fog/driving lights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2010, 05:22 pm
Young Cruiser

Default pics of PT's with aftermarket fog/driving lights

I want to add some aftermarket driving lights to my PT. I have an 02 and dont want to spend the $ for the factory parts. The lights I was thinking about are 4" round. Im just not sure how they will look in the space where the factory ones are supposed to be.

If you have some pics post them up. Curious to see how they look.
Old 17 Jan 2010, 05:35 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: pics of PT's with aftermarket fog/driving lights

Sorry, no photos to offer, just wanted to say that I am considering exactly the same installation on our 2006. I have a new pair of Hella Optilux 2500 lamps that I plan to install with a relay so that they come on with the headlamps. They should fit the opening nicely.
Old 17 Jan 2010, 09:16 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: pics of PT's with aftermarket fog/driving lights

Hey gojeepgo,

Not sure what these lights are, or the size, but I have liked this thought on configuration for a long time now. Wish I had a better pic of them but caught this just one time and never saw it again. Also I know these are sitting in an older aftermarket APC front end but the light mount opening is identical in size to the stock lights. I think I like the two smaller high intensity driving lights mounted side by side as it is something different. Anyways,

That's my thoughts on the subject.

Go easy, and best of luck on your project. Please be sure to post some good pic's when you get them all done up.

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 28 Jan 2010, 03:11 am
Young Cruiser

Default Re: pics of PT's with aftermarket fog/driving lights

Thanks for the replys. I havent had the time to get to the store and look and lights, nor the time to install them if I had them right now. When I do get something installed I'll post up the pics.

Thinking of something small, maybe 4" round, not sure yet. Still not decided on a driving or a fog light either.