Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Need info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2011, 12:52 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Need info

I have a 05 PT and had my local chrysler dealer order a mopar pedestal wing that mounts above the hatch window and after I had some body work done the wing wasn't put on right and fell off going down the road and now I'm trying to find another one.Since it said Mopar on it I have tried mopar sites and still cant find it. I find alot of the stock spoilers. Anyone have any iders where to look? I called the dealer and they want $600 but I dont its the same one.
Old 17 Aug 2011, 01:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Need info

I don't know if this is the one you want or not - Maggie's got this at Race & Street.

$155 plus shipping, $100 extra if you want it painted to match your PT.

She also has this Xenon Spoiler that looks pretty wicked.

$183 drop shipped to you.

Linda over at PT Boutique has one like I've never seen before, and really like the look and function of it.

It's a 3m tape application but if you prep your car properly it'll never come off (see the 107 pounds of chrome I have on my car all held with 3m tape). And for $69 it's a steal!

I just went through four other vendors and they all have the same except that one at PT Boutique, seems Linda is the only one with that. Between Linda and Maggie, they seem to have the best prices on these. There is another type out there that is mounted left, right and center, with an led stop light in it. I don't know where to get that one and it's darned expensive. The install of these for the one's that require drilling takes about two hours total, start to finish. The others that are held on with 3m tape, well it takes longer to prep the car than to mount it, you just have to be darned sure you got it in the right spot cause you're not going to want to try and remove them after you get that 3m tape in place!