Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
installed a spoiler in my pt today! =)

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2012, 02:54 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default installed a spoiler in my pt today! =)

Well I got the spoiler today that I ordered last week. Been super anxious to put it on. But. Ran into a problem. Half way through the last hole the battery on the drill died. So now I have to wait for it to charge.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 02 May 2012, 03:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: installed a spoiler in my pt today! =)

When you're done will you please post pics? Kind of excited to see how it turns out.
Old 02 May 2012, 03:36 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
When you're done will you please post pics? Kind of excited to see how it turns out.
Just finished up. Super happy. I absolutely love it. Makes it look 10 times better
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120502_161828.jpg (90.9 KB, 121 views)
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 02 May 2012, 03:45 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Excellent! That's the spoiler I totally dig for the Cruiser. Great looking PT too!
Old 02 May 2012, 04:12 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Some more pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120502_170841.jpg (89.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120502_170824.jpg (87.7 KB, 80 views)

Old 02 May 2012, 04:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Played around with your first photo a bit...

jrbsr05pt likes this.
Old 02 May 2012, 04:43 pm
Young Cruiser

Nice, I like that spoiler.
Old 02 May 2012, 04:50 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Played around with your first photo a bit...

You should play around with the pics some more and see what it would look like with black rims. Or iv always had the thought of painting the rims cool vanilla but might be over doing it. You'd be my new friend if you could show me what it'd look like =D

Old 02 May 2012, 04:59 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Sure, I think the cool vanilla rims would be better.

Did a quickie felt tip drawing, will go try coloring the wheels and see how they look.

jrbsr05pt likes this.
Old 02 May 2012, 05:03 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Sure, I think the cool vanilla rims would be better.

Did a quickie felt tip drawing, will go try coloring the wheels and see how they look.

That looks cool. You've got mad skills with computers. Saw some older posts where you have your own server and all that. And sweet thanks. Cant wait to see what they'd look like.