Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
playing around with leds in grill.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2012, 09:36 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default playing around with leds in grill.

Got home and figured since everyones asleep id go play around with some of the led strips I have. What do you guys think? These aren't in permanent either just a fyi. Just playing around on my day off. We could do it. Just the top of the grill like pic below. Give me a few seconds I'll get it a different way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120529_223124.jpg (82.6 KB, 92 views)
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 29 May 2012, 09:53 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: playing around with leds in grill.

Or this one. Also have one that's like 3 ft long. Don't know how that happened. Guy on ebay goofy. But I have quite a few leds. What's ya'll think?
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 29 May 2012, 09:56 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Forgot to add it above. My bad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120529_225150.jpg (81.1 KB, 79 views)

Old 30 May 2012, 07:53 am
Cool Cruiser

I like the second one.first is just too plain.
Old 30 May 2012, 08:00 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttomes View Post
I like the second one.first is just too plain.
^^^^X2

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 30 May 2012, 02:15 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Nice color LED's!!
Old 30 May 2012, 03:42 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Its the samee color as inside. I got them for the inside cuz they were cheap. But I already have leds under my.dash and seats and my hatch for my system. But bout what color temperature hid would you say that is? That way if I ever did it atleast all the front lights would match

Old 30 May 2012, 08:48 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I've got a couple of foot long strips I'm thinking about using too. Those look pretty cool vertically in the grill, I may have to try same!
Old 30 May 2012, 09:33 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: playing around with leds in grill.

"Second one"....x3!

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 30 May 2012, 11:37 pm
Banned

Exclamation Re: playing around with leds in grill.

````````

Last edited by Busa_Powered; 12 Jul 2012 at 06:03 pm.