You've got to be kidding me. [:0]

http://www.retro-designs.com/
Old 09 Feb 2004, 11:09 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by IRPT

You've got to be kidding me. [:0]

http://www.retro-designs.com/
The words "Beetle" and "class" used in the same sentence. 'Ought to be a law against that sort of thing. I agree. [:0]
Old 09 Feb 2004, 11:42 am
Senior Cruiser

It looks like a cardboard cut out kit. What a joke. They will wonder way they go out of business.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:53 pm
Young Cruiser

It looks better on the Cruiser than on the Beetle. That front end on the Beetle looks like a pig snout.[:0]
Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:00 pm
Regular Cruiser

That is BUTT UGLY. Cannot believe they will find someone to buy either of them. Of course that is just my opinion. [:I]

Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:48 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Saw this on 2 other PT Forums - got nearly universal thumbs down - I hope they listen to the market...

If I'm not mistaken, on the old Beetle, it offered more trunk space.

Just Dumb. WHY?[:I]

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 09 Feb 2004, 04:03 pm
Senior Cruiser

Just Dumb. WHY?

Because they have to much time on there hands and don't know what else to waste time working on.[|)]
Old 09 Feb 2004, 04:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Gag...not the funny kind
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 09 Feb 2004, 04:37 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by R.E.

It looks better on the Cruiser than on the Beetle. That front end on the Beetle looks like a pig snout.[:0]
better on the cruiser???????????please ,don't give that old man an idea that you like the cruiser's better...they both look awful,it just doesn't fit in my eyes...
Old 09 Feb 2004, 05:41 pm
Senior Cruiser

I was going to keep my custom front end private, until I saw this Rolls Royce post here and on other forums......now I feel I must share. I love my PT, and I love Formula 1. What better than to blend the functionality of the PT (all that cargo space, tumble forward rear seats, rounded lines, and a shape that just screams "Lower Me!!!") with the power and speed of Formula 1. Of course, you'd have to use last years championship winning Ferrari (mostly 'cause I didn't have a good pic of the McLaren/Mercedes), so move over PT Touring Edition, PT Limited Edition, PT Dream Cruiser, even the mighty PT GT.....Presenting.....TADA!!!!!!!!!!

The PT F1

That 3 litre V-10 will sit nicely behind the back seats and just under the cargo shelf when placed in the middle position. I had to keep the chrome door spears, though, for that little extra touch.

By the way, this took me about 30 minutes in Photoshop, and I didn't even get my hands dirty.