Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Some more Bling-Bling for Gary04GT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2004, 04:41 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Some more Bling-Bling for Gary04GT

I think Gary is the top accessorizer out there, so here's something for ya: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461558980

The ebay seller is mobileaddictions and it's some surface-mount LED signals for side mirrors or ?? Looks practical, adds safety and it's inexpensive. I already have the M3 mirrors with built-in amber LEDs, so somebody out there GO FOR IT...
Old 23 Feb 2004, 02:48 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Stephen R.

I think Gary is the top accessorizer out there, so here's something for ya...
Thanks for the thought and recommendation but think I'll pass on "some more Bling-Bling"--at least for now. Might not this MOD be considered a "safety enhancement" so my insurance company would consider lowering my rates? [:I]

The real top accessorizers on the forum are people like CREWZIN, Gear Head, IRPT, Sakigt, Basset Hound, etc.--just to name a few. When compared to the achievements of these PT modification enthusiasts my car is a "wanna be". BTW, do you see me "jumping on the band wagon" to purchase one of those new sharp-looking back-up lights that IRPT found and posted on the board recently? Besides, even if I wanted to get them bet by now they are all SOLD OUT! I must agree--they sure look nice and the price is right. Looks like CREWZIN was the "first kid on the block" to get them--ENJOY! [?]
Old 23 Feb 2004, 01:53 pm
Senior Cruiser

Gary,
I was one of the first too. Mine were installed in the first week of february.
Old 23 Feb 2004, 10:49 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Gary04GT

[...The real top accessorizers on the forum are people like CREWZIN, Gear Head, IRPT, Sakigt, Basset Hound, etc.--just to name a few. When compared to the achievements of these PT modification enthusiasts my car is a "wanna be". ...--ENJOY! [?]
Hay, Gary. Don't sell youself short here. You have a very fine Cruiser there. It's really lookin' good!!! You mignt even have as many or more accessories than I do. You are certainly no "wanna be."[8D][8)]

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 24 Feb 2004, 11:02 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Basset Hound
Hay, Gary. Don't sell yourself short here. You have a very fine Cruiser there. It's really lookin' good!!! You might even have as many or more accessories than I do. You are certainly no "wanna be."[8D][8)]

You got a great looking cruiser, Gary. You've done a great job accessorizing your PT and I love that color.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.