Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Chrome Bumper Covers for 2001-2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2015, 08:31 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Chrome Bumper Covers for 2001-2005

I am in dire need of the front bumper chrome full cover but will buy the front/back set if needed. Some fool turned right in front of me recently and what had been a full chrome front bumper to my Woodie is now those two plastic chrome strips! I know the place that made these covers is out of business and the molds have evaporated but I'm hoping that some kind soul either knows where one is still on somebody's shelf or there's a car out there that doesn't need the one it has and is willing to part with it. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19. PT Cruiser Photos 4-2-09 053.jpg (83.1 KB, 45 views)
Old 03 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm
Banned

Default Re: Chrome Bumper Covers for 2001-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWoodieJohn View Post
I am in dire need of the front bumper chrome full cover but will buy the front/back set if needed. Some fool turned right in front of me recently and what had been a full chrome front bumper to my Woodie is now those two plastic chrome strips! I know the place that made these covers is out of business and the molds have evaporated but I'm hoping that some kind soul either knows where one is still on somebody's shelf or there's a car out there that doesn't need the one it has and is willing to part with it. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Check this out from Race and Street, it's the chrome inserts that look like they will fit the indentations in your bumper. By the way, nice PT!

Race and Street: Chrysler PT Cruiser Bumper Trim Front - Chrome -Autotecnica