Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
anyone have a pic??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2004, 05:07 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default anyone have a pic??

Ok so hubby and I bought a PT last weekend, now we want to put some flames on it. I don't want the magnetic ones we are taking it in for a custom job. I want to get pink and yellow flames and he says no. Does anyone have the dark blue cruiser with pink and yellow flames that could send me a pic? I know this is a long shot but really I need to show him how good it can look. I am trying to find a pic of one that looks like mine so I can play with it on PSP if I don't find anyone that has the flames. Thanks all, Misty
Old 02 May 2004, 05:26 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Misty,

Welcome to the forum. If you go to www.streamlinedesign.com and look around, there will be a page that has a cruiser and 21 pages of graphics that you can pick up with you mouse and place on the cruiser to see how it looks. On the top of the page is all the colors that the PT comes in so you can change the color of the PT your working on. I know all these graphics are vinyl, but at least you can get an idea of what certain color flames would look like on your cruiser. Not sure if they have "pink & Yellow" though.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 02 May 2004, 05:36 pm
Senior Cruiser

Well,.....if the cruiser is both of your ride, I can see why hubby doesn't want those pink and yellow flames!!!! When I had the house built my wife wanted the exterior color to be mauve(kinda pinkish purple). No way in h*ll I said. Ok, she did get the living room carpet done in mauve, oh, and the tile trim at the top of the pool, and oh yeh, the ......... But not the outside of the house. No way. I stood my ground now, didn't I?

But really, if the car is both of yours and used as a daily driver, it just can't have pink in there. Sorry. [:I] But if it is yours then go for it.[?]
Old 02 May 2004, 09:22 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to gonzomania

Misty avon,
These are the flames I like the best, go to this website http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/559523/1

Gonz
Old 02 May 2004, 09:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Gonzo,

Obviously, Misty wants to stand out with Pink & Yellow flames on her Blue cruiser....ghost flames ain't gonna do it!

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 02 May 2004, 09:54 pm
Cool Cruiser

If you were in michigan I know a man that would be happy to paint you up some at a good price.

flames&stripes by \"gator\" 2003 milan dragway \"chrysler classic\" winner
Old 02 May 2004, 11:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

My advice: Get another Cruiser, so you can paint yours the way you like and he can paint his the way he likes! [8D][?]
Old 03 May 2004, 02:05 am
Fresh Cruiser

OK all this is My ride, yes he will drive it some BUT he has 2 vehicles of his own. I sell Avon(hence my name lol) so the pink and yellow would work for me. I do love the ghost flames, have thought of that. My brother in law had a red truck with pink and purple ghost flames on it (even did the glove box) That is where I got the idea for the pink and purple. It won't completely scream if they are ghost flames! Thank you fopr the links I will have to go play with that site some. As for a guy that can do it cheap, there is nothing like having a father in law that is a mechanic, a bro in law that owns a body shop, and another bro in law that works in one, along with the best painter in KC that works there!!! I love my free stuff!!!! LOL! Misty
Old 03 May 2004, 12:37 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mistys_avon

OK all this is My ride, yes he will drive it some BUT he has 2 vehicles of his own. I sell Avon(hence my name lol) so the pink and yellow would work for me. I do love the ghost flames, have thought of that. My brother in law had a red truck with pink and purple ghost flames on it (even did the glove box) That is where I got the idea for the pink and purple. It won't completely scream if they are ghost flames! Thank you fopr the links I will have to go play with that site some. As for a guy that can do it cheap, there is nothing like having a father in law that is a mechanic, a bro in law that owns a body shop, and another bro in law that works in one, along with the best painter in KC that works there!!! I love my free stuff!!!! LOL! Misty
Welcome mistys_avon,
Darn I was going to comment on, Misty avon calling. I caught it just didn't write before this comment.
Old 03 May 2004, 02:10 pm
Cool Cruiser

Well, if it's your ride, do whatever you like! How many PT's out there have pink flames? That would be a first! Go for it!