LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2004, 09:00 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Lowered

Just today. It's lower now.
Old 15 May 2004, 09:01 pm
Senior Cruiser

Closer.
Pictures aren't that great. Fine when large but when made smaller they got wavy. Whats with that?!
Old 16 May 2004, 08:05 am
Cool Cruiser

[8D]Lookin' good! Did you lower the front too? Which springs did you use?[8D]
Old 16 May 2004, 08:53 am
Senior Cruiser

Looks good
I have always like that color[?]
Sure looks nice there. Do you live near where the picture
was taken?

Wife has a 03 limited
(Steel Blue)
Old 16 May 2004, 10:26 am
Senior Cruiser

Thanks for the compliments but........ I must apologize for the prank. This should have been posted in another thread regarding "how much weight can your PT carry?". I owe all of this to Home Depot. Like 16 bags of mulch(20 lbs each)20 bags of stone(40 lbs each) 8 stepping stones (15 lbs each) Quite of bit of weight! I took this picture after I started unloading. Wasn't going to put everything back in for the picture but you get the idea. Sorry for the joke, I was in that frame of mind yesterday.
Jimbo, thats part of my side and back yard, so in other words, yes I do live nearby.[8D]
Old 16 May 2004, 11:58 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Hmmmm! Think I would have thrown a large cover of some sort in the back before loading all that stuff! [] Nice prank though, I though to myself..."he sure doesn't take a great picture only getting half his PT in the frame".

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 16 May 2004, 01:12 pm
Senior Cruiser

Yeah Crewzin, if I took a pic of the entire car people would have wondered, why only the back. You should of seen the front, I think it went up two inches.As far as the back goes protection wise, I have a weathertech plus two quilts there. When done, take everything out and shake them out!. Every two weeks, because of the dogs the quilts are washed and the back vacuum clean. Lots of dog hair back there.
Old 16 May 2004, 07:23 pm
Senior Cruiser

Good one.[xx(] Sure looks like a lot of work you have planned
for yourself.[:0]
Nice yard[?]

Wife has a 03 limited
(Steel Blue)
Old 19 May 2004, 05:08 pm
Senior Cruiser

I don't get it...are you going to drive around with all the stuff in your car when you want a lower stance now? Would seem easier just to get springs. And what if you use some that stuff around your house? Then you have to go buy more? Springs are more economical. I don't think you thought this through.

[)]
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 19 May 2004, 07:17 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Cal Cruzer

I don't get it...are you going to drive around with all the stuff in your car when you want a lower stance now? Would seem easier just to get springs. And what if you use some that stuff around your house? Then you have to go buy more? Springs are more economical. I don't think you thought this through.

[)]
Never thought of that.[:I] Darn, I've been doing all that yard work for nothing.[xx(] I'm going to go and take all of that crap out of the back right now. Maybe that's why I couldn't beat that Yugo this morning?[:0][8D]